OT~No reason thread

nikkipigtails

Thought you might like this one, especially if you are an animal lover, enjoy!

Lorenzo

That's so cool!!!

Frankie: I saw a picture of one of the babies being dropped and I just can't watch a video of it.

I understand that different cultures have different traditions, but, man, you'd think that common sense would prevail in some cases...dropping babies fron 4 story buildings?! I can't wrap my head around that one.

Craig Manoukian

Oh the Church of Craig is much better, sheesh! Oprah the pope of diets, marriage, social politics, book reviews, yoikes, makes me laugh!

dfurbee

Beppe Grillo, an Italian comedian and politician, pointed out the information would be useful for kidnapping because ransom demands will be in line with people's incomes, and burglars will target the correct homes because they will have accurate income information. Grillo said on his blog that tax evaders have nothing to fear from the scheme.

This guy probably gave others a reason for kidnapping:whstlr:

rlcline76

I should have kept my mouth shut yesterday morning when I said I have no stress. I jinxed myself and it looks like it is going to cost me.

rlcline76

What's the stress Becky?

First, I would like to say that to Boozeman that the doof trying to cash that check in Dallas makes perfect sense. I'm surprised that it wasn't cashed and then questioned. This is Texas...

Craig, stupid everyday life crap. I've been doing well with only dealing with the crap I can actually so something about. Must be the meds! Last night I noticed bryopsis in one of the tanks. It was on the removable equipment...well, so far anyway. But it is also in the fuge. Tested the Mg level to dose...well, that is not happening, not yet anyway. Sera had it at 1560. I ordered another test kit. Figured, I could at least clean the equipment and watch those parameters...do a water change or two while waiting for the kit to come in. But, you know...

So...

:maddown:

I have a MightyMite from Air, Water & Ice. I've had it a little over a year. It has been giving me issues since December. The filters are exhausted after a month...I have been back and forth with the company. Filters are in the right order. El Paso uses chloramine, so many of my fellow reefers use some local powerhouse water vending company...and they all have nitrate issues. Post still uses chlorine, I should be in a better place.

Anyway...yesterday was a day. At one point, I looked at the weed whacker like it needed to be heaved into a neighbor's yard. So you can imagine how things were going when I discovered extra crap going on with my filter. A few expletives...we really need a smilie tossing a RO/DI unit under a moving truck. So I am in need of decent water...and a beer.

thelastmucci

sorry to hear about your problems becky...I'll try to give you a call later on to see how your doing...but I do have finals to prepare for. But hopefully it won't be an all day thing.

rlcline76

I'll be OK, Mucci. Thank you. I,ve done what I can for the moment...gotta check a few other parameters tonight, smoke a stoagie...drink a beer...