Search results

1. curly01

Lifereef system

I have a lifereef system that I am wanting to sell as I don't have my tank anymore. It's for a RSM 250. Can send you pics, It just needs good cleaning. Asking 700 am willing to ship.
  2. curly01

Puzzled about tests I'm getting

I have two tanks that I have redone and started over on. My nano cube isn't stocked at the moment except for live rock and sand. My rsm 250 is stocked very lightly. I keep testing for ammonia nitrites and nitrates. I have been getting the same results for the past couple of months. Ammonia...
  3. curly01

Seeing what these are worth

I have finally decided to get rid of these, but trying to figure out what to ask. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  4. curly01

rsm 500 replacement door

Hey guys I have a buddy that has a rsm 500 and he is needing a door for his stand. Tank leaked a little and ran down and ruined it. Can anyone tell me how he needs to go about ordering a new one Thanks
  5. curly01

Re doing my rsm 250 tips welcome

hi everyone. I am looking for some tips. I decided to redo my rsm250. I started with the lights and installed rapid LEDs dual aurora puck system with bluefish controller. Then I ordered the lifereef refugium system, this is where I am needing some advice. How do people have theirs setup? What...
  6. curly01

Aquarium Creations Online

Has anyone ordered from here? Was looking at website and they have nice stuff just haven't ever heard anything on them. http://www.aquariumcreationsonline.net/
  7. curly01

Adding sump to rsm 250

Hi, I am wanting to add a sump to my rsm 250. I have a deltec skimmer that I want to put in it. Has any one done anything like this and if so what sump would you recommend? Also what size pump would you use? Thanks
  8. curly01

new deltec mc500

I just got my new deltec skimmer in today. Does anyone have any tips on installing it in a RSM 250? Do you need to sit something underneath it to get it up high enough? Thanks Brad
  9. curly01

What skimmer to upgrade to

I have an RSM 250 and was wondering what skimmer most people have upgraded to and why. I sort of broke my stock one and haven't been using it for a few months. Thanks Brad
  10. curly01

RSM 250 light upgrade

I just bought new lights to replace my stock ones. I bought 3 ati blue plus 2 ati coral plus and 1 ati purple plus. I don't really like the color. It seemed to darken up everything. Is anyone else running anything different that looks good?
  11. curly01

new brain not looking good

I bought a new brain at my lfs(4hours away) yesterday. It doesn't look that good today. It hasn't opened up yet and you can see some of the skeleton on the sides of it. The crabs were picking on it so i moved it up higher and they have stayed away so far. All other coral that I have looks great.
  12. curly01

what is my torch coral doing?

I just noticed this on my torch coral. Is it a mouth or is it getting ready to branch off?
  13. curly01

Curly's 250 reef tank

Just got it in today. Very impressed with the tank. The stand I had lots of troubles with.
  14. curly01

Hello from Kansas

Hello everyone. I have been reading on here for a while and decided to join. I have a Nano-Cube 28 at the moment but am waiting very "patiently" on my RSM 250 to show up.