Search results

1. S

filter upgrade?

i have a jbj nano cube 28 was hqi i upgraded the lights to 24 buld 3watt leds now i wanna do something to filter im running stock filter i need some step by step advise on how to put cheto in the mix:confused:
  2. S

need help

i want to add a fuge to the bottom of my active 28nano without drilling i dont have experience with these things, im in the works on getting the 10 gallon fuge built but how to tie both togeather im stuck, if anyone has experience plz explain how it works and how big of power heads to get i...
  3. S

flow

i currently have a nano cube 28 i have two power heads for my return my question is there 1000 L/H is that good or should i upgrade ive have my aquarium for about 2 years ? what do yall have in ur nanos?:ponder2::ponder2::ponder2::ponder2::ponder2:
  4. S

manderin goby

i need input from manderin owners i have a 28 gallon nano with about 50 pounds of mixed live rock and base rock and my aquarium is about 1 year and half maybe alittle more i wanna put a manderin but wanna do a quick servey i did some reseach but all i got was mixed answers plz help me out...
  5. S

need help

i wanna turn my stock filter into a intank refugium need tips plz dont know what all i need plz help ty:columbo::columbo: i have a jbj 28 gallon nano
  6. S

jbj nano cube update

it was hqi i took hood off and go me one of thoes rapidles kits 24 bulb 3 watt dimmable tell me what u think? before after
  7. S

Question

i currently haVE A JBJ NANO CUBE 28 GALLON MY FISH STOCK IS 4 GREEN CHROMIES ,1 LANTERN BASSLET,ONE ELIBI ANGEL FISH,1 GOLDEN MARRON CLOWN ,MY QUESTION IS HOW MANY FISH IS SUITABLE FOR MY AQUARIUM? AND I M GONNA TAKE THE 4 CHROMIES OUT LIST A COUPLE OF GOOD FISH TO REPLACE THEM...
  8. S

never used hqi 140 watt ballest jbj nano cube

i called jbj for replacement leds and they sent me a ballest 140 watt hqi ballest only asking $50.00 local pick up only maimi fl,33189 cutlerbay/cutler ridge . private message me for more info :snshne::snshne::snshne:
  9. S

Eibli Angelfish

i have a Eibli Angelfish in my nano i also have various zoanthids ,and other soft corals my question is what corals could i put in which my angel wont mess with ,i tried to catch him but hes in for the long run lol :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
  10. S

Helppppp

i was doing my normal routine of cleaning the inside glass after i noticed that my golden marron clown had a lil pice of string from its mouth it was from the sponge i used to clean the inside now i cant catch it ive been trying for an hour i stoped becuse i didnt wanna stress the fish out im at...
  11. S

Red Ball Sponge (Psuedaxinella lunaecharta)

i just recently purchased one for my 28 gallon nano cube hqi my aquarium has been established for over a year i dont know anyone who has and isnt much info on the web so plz need some guidance ty:cool::cool:
  12. S

nite lights

are night lights essential for corals do they benafit them or just for looks?
  13. S

leather finger coral

ok the other day i was at a petco and they have a small section of saltwater fish and some times coral i saw this real nice leather finger coral i asked the guy about it and he said its been there a little bit over a year i know they dont really keep up with water changes and noticed the lights...
  14. S

overstocking

i have a 28 gallon hqi is it possible to over stock on corals?:eye::eye::eye::eye:
  15. S

jbj stock filter help

hello reefers i have a jbj nano cube 28g hqi everything stock even the filter system i have a 3 stage filter media basket ,from top to bottom filter floss, second chemi pure ,and ceramic rings, with a oceanic biocube uv sterilizer 5 watt, i wanna do like a intank refugeum ,just need guidancefrom...
  16. S

filter upgrade

hello reefers i have a jbj nano cube 28g hqi everything stock even the filter system i have a 3 stage filter media basket ,from top to bottom filter floss, second chemi pure ,and ceramic rings, with a oceanic biocube uv sterilizer 5 watt, i wanna do like a intank refugeum ,just need guidancefrom...
  17. S

Help

i just got a Eibli Angelfish two days ago the fish only excepts live brine so did some research and i wet out bought a couple different things first is dried seaweed/alge sheets with a clip ive had the clip in the aquarium about 5 hours and yet wont even go by it , second is dr.fosters frozen...
  18. S

Eibli Angelfish

well i just added the last member of my nano 28 gallon and shes a beauty a Eibli Angelfish i was told that they gotta b feed twice a day and are picky as to food but i feed her some flakes and brine she ate the brine not really touching the flakes i dont wanna feed brine every day do i need a...
  19. S

HELP!!!!!!! my mushrooms are taking over!!!!!

its one piece of LR that started as beautiful orange button polyps and one green mushroom now barely any polyps and 4 really big shrooms now under the mushrooms are still polyps i wanna save both how do i do it do i just cut the shrooms?
  20. S

hair alge problem ):

whats the best way to get rid of it is there anything that eats the alge? plz help i tried taking the rock out and scraping it but most of my rocks cant b taken out HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!:overhere::overhere::overhere::overhere::overhere: