HELP!!!!!!! my mushrooms are taking over!!!!!

IMAG0085.jpg

its one piece of LR that started as beautiful orange button polyps and one green mushroom now barely any polyps and 4 really big shrooms now under the mushrooms are still polyps i wanna save both how do i do it do i just cut the shrooms?

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Cut next to the rock, kind of scraping them off the rock. Then place them in a little container with rubble in the tank out of the flow and they should re-attach themselves in a few days.

Those look really nice..You can cut at the base, but you might end up with another shroom there in the future..They are pretty resilient. If you don't want them in your tank anymore, sell em, or cut them like a pizza, put in a container in the tank and once they grow whole again, sell them off for $5 a frag.

Yeah just do like jjmoneyman said, put a little rubble or sand in there and decent flow..They'll attach. I tried the pizza way with a few generic green mushrooms and they all survived...

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
They r tough to get rid of for sure. Leave any n u have more shrooms

Matt leaves out punctuation.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Give it 3-4 days n they will find something to attach to.

........milli's hate me.

lbiminiblue

IMAG0085.jpg

its one piece of LR that started as beautiful orange button polyps and one green mushroom now barely any polyps and 4 really big shrooms now under the mushrooms are still polyps i wanna save both how do i do it do i just cut the shrooms?
hey i'm in miami also I WOULD LOVE a mushroom. Where are near by? (sunset place, matheson hammock, anyplace pretty much.) How much would you sell them for??

wow thanks i have cut them off and traded them for some zoas i left one and now it looks like i have 3 im in cutler bay florida

i will most deff trade for anything just message me some info

wow thanks i have cut them off and traded them for some zoas i left one and now it looks like i have 3 im in cutler bay florida

lbiminiblue

ok so you're about 23 minutes away from me. i might be able to stop by today.

lbiminiblue

IMAG0085.jpg

Can i stop by today?