Search results

1. C

Ccritters.com

I recently placed an order to Ccritters.com and its been 8 days and I've yet to receive any fish. This is the second time I've ordered from Ccritters and didn't receive my order( last time the problem was computer error, which later he told me was fixed) and now it's happening again. If anyone...
  2. C

Ccritters.com

Whoops double post
  3. C

Why is Everybody out of Orchid Dottybacks?

I've been trying to get a pair for about 3 months! I ordered a pair from live aquaria and then when it was time to ship them they were out of stock(3 months ago) and up until yesterday I had just watching them hoping then I decided to call my lfs and he said he has been on the list to get them...
  4. C

Did I just get hit by lightning?

I had my hand in my tank a few minutes ago and then all the sudden my arm spazzed and I jumped back then I heard the thunder. I am very glad I bought that grounding probe !
  5. C

Help! Mickymouse platy just keeps getting thinner!

Hey leebca I am having a problem with my freshwater tank. My mm platy just keeps getting thinner , it started back in September after I went out of town for a week (put a feeder block in the tank) I noticed the platy's stomach looked pinched. I figured it just didn't eat much so it would get...
  6. C

Killi fry prob

I bought one of those novelty kits to hatch killifish , long story short, they (4) hatched during the last week in December and are about the same size as when they hatched . I had a guppy born a week later and he is at a 1.5cm now and developing colors . They are in different tanks and the...
  7. C

.... Confused ... Help .... Please..

Well my biocube is now empty all my fish are dead. I need ideas for fish I would like to breed fish buy I don't have a lot of space for growout.. My water quality is great am ,trite , trate 0 , ph lil over 8.2 and alk 3.5. The cardinals probably died of being wild cought . I wanted captive...
  8. C

Banggai cardinalfish

I have decided to breed banggai cardinalfish in my biocube I have one currently that I have had for a little while . I have him with my clownfish pair which are soon to be re-homed. How do you suggest I get a second to pair them see if the lfs has a proven male or buy 2 more a return the bullied...
  9. C

Fish for my Biocube

I am tired of just having to fish in my bc14 , I would like another fish but am not sure what to add my clowns are very mean. In the past I've had a firefish (jumped in to chamber 3 and got it's head in the pump), clarkii ( it was bad banished to lfs) , 2domino damsels( killed by clarkii) ...
  10. C

Biocube lighting

I am tired of these pc lights and want something better and less expensive bulb change(85+) per change 2 times a year! I have heard that LEDs can cause a tank crash so I'm a little nervous about those. I would like sps and a clam. If I cannot find anything I my make it into a planted marine...
  11. C

Dwarf seahorses

I have been doing a lot of research on them and I would really like to get some so here's the q. I have an empty 20gal that I would like to use . I want to use dead rock , cheato instead of sand and gracilia and calerpa growing on the back and sides and use various plastic plants . My question...
  12. C

Halide Upgrade for Biocube 14!

I have finally found 2 metal halide lights that I like and I would like to know which would be best for my setup. Tank dimensions are 16in deep and 15in around. Would they work well for my aquarium ? I would like sps and maybe a clam. My fave is the second one . Has anyone had experience with...
  13. C

How many is too much?

I want to know your opinions on this . There is a lot of controversy on it . So what do ya say! My personal opinion it that option three should aply to larger tanks 100+gal but in say a ten gallon tank you can easily have a pair of clowns or a goby and a blenny. So what is you honest opinion...
  14. C

Help! Sick Bubble Coral !!

I have a bubble coral and its tissue is slowly receding ! My tank params are amm,trites, trates 0 , sg1.027 , temp 78 , alk 4 meq , ph 8.1 -8.2 . . I add purple up twice a week . I do not have cal, mag,phos,or iodine test kit. But last time I had my phos checked it the guy told me it was really...