1. SeattleReefGuy

JBJ 28 Gallon Reef Tank Question

Did you get it up and running?
  2. SeattleReefGuy

Good price for a used RSM 130 and 130D?

LOL yeah I'd say! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. SeattleReefGuy

Good to know, let us know what you think. I hope the LED's on the JBJ that I want to purchase will be good enough for some corals... I'm thinking I can always add some down the road.
  4. SeattleReefGuy

Well I'll post my two cents... The JBJ 28 Intermediate LED is what I'm looking at getting and it seems the best skimmer that will fit this tank or any JBJ 28 and keep its stock look (which is what I'm after) is the Tunze 9002, and InTank also sells a slim collection cup upgrade for the skimmer...
  5. SeattleReefGuy

Thanks Danreef, you are full if good info! I'll look into it for sure! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. SeattleReefGuy

I knew I shouldn't have looked at CL where my sister lives (SoCA) I see several 130's and 250's on there... there are two 103D's (one for $200 and one for $250) :hammerhea Haven't looked into shipping but i'm guessing big money and not worth the extra money and stress of it....sigh! Danreef...
  7. SeattleReefGuy

I'll check that out, good idea! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. SeattleReefGuy

Thanks guys, good to know! That one sold already but since it was on CL I don't know if he got what he asked for but I'm sure it was close to the asking price. Yes I would like to look for a 130D for sure!
  9. SeattleReefGuy

I know prices can vary around the country and even around the world but what would be a good price on a stock (or close to it) used RSM 130 and/or 130D? I'm keeping my eye out for one now and they pop up every now and then but not seeing them enough to get an idea of a solid price. I checked...
  10. SeattleReefGuy

DBrinson's 280G Odyssey

+1 for pictures... :lurk:
  11. SeattleReefGuy

Red Sea Max 500

Sorry if this was already asked and/or answered but will you guys have the RSM 500 at Sea-Max this summer? I'm going to be there and heard rumors that you will have the 500 there....I hope so! :fingerx:
  12. SeattleReefGuy

Jimmy's 130D Setup

Not yet! With Easter and my wife who is about to give birth the timing is not good, so I didn't call. I think she might kill me if I brought home a tank before the baby gets here. However if something falls in my lap I'm not going to complain! :spinner:
  13. SeattleReefGuy

Matts New RSM 250!!

Matt any updates mate?
  14. SeattleReefGuy

Jimmy's 130D Setup

Jim - just got done reading all 148 pages, yikes! Glad things look like they are turning around for you. For a while I felt like I was back in chemistry class and I felt bad for you and all the GHA. I think somebody else pointed out it's good that your posting all your problems and...
  15. SeattleReefGuy

Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

Juan you should update your signature line...now that your bigger system is in place! :look:
  16. SeattleReefGuy

The pics are fixed, maybe Juan did some magic from China!? Thank you, I just finished reading the last 55 pages or so. My wife thinks I'm nuts and my iPad battery is low now, ha! Your tank and fish room is everybody's dream that loves this hobby, thanks for letting us see everything and for...
  17. SeattleReefGuy

Juan - do you know (or anybody else) why none of your pictures are loading for this thread from photobucket? At first I thought it was my computer but I also tried from my ipad and now my work computer. I started reading this thread several months ago (December) and am just now geting back to...
  18. SeattleReefGuy

My DIY LED Lights

:lurk:
  19. SeattleReefGuy

First time JBJ Nanocube HQI 28g

you shouldn't need a chiller here in Seattle, unless you have a lot of heat from the lights. I never have, but I also didn't have any MH.