Search results

1. D

Very Odd

I just added a blue strip of lights and when they come on my clowns start to fight.... Im not sure if they are mating but they are really going at each other, locking mouth to mouth. And if I turn regular lights on is like nothing happen, they swim together .... I google it and could not find...
  2. D

Question about RSM

I Have a question about Red Sea, I heard from the owner of a lfs that hes been having hard time to get RSM stuff, salts, parts from distributor. He said he had heard that they are going out of business. I ask at anther lfs and they said that they also heard that hut he thinks what they would do...
  3. D

Question on rsm 130d replacement lights

Does anybody know where I can find a good deal on replacement lights. LFS said they can get something similar but they want $80. I looked on Marine depot but only thing they have looks like the ones for rsm 250.
  4. D

question about nano powerhead

I want to know what size do you guys recomend for a 130d I been looking between a koralia 240 or 425. Thank you I was leening more on the 425 but idk if is too much for size of tank
  5. D

Daniel's RSM 130D Lots of Pics

Is been 7 weeks and here is latest pics
  6. D

White Particles

Just did my first water change and I have a lot white tiny particles floating all over the tank. I read some of you guys use a white filter on top of the black. Would that help ? Also was curious about changing my carbon bag to a chem pure elite. I know must of you guys use it. Thanks
  7. D

Daniel's RSM 130D

Here are some pics http://s1134.photobucket.com/albums/m615/dbrachopics/Red%20Sea%20Max%20130D/
  8. D

Water cloudiness

Set up tank Friday night and still looks the same. Is not clearing up. How long will it usually take to clear up ? I would like any input Thanks....
  9. D

Hello everybody !!!!!! Is been a long time since I had my last tank, I had the itch for last six months and after talking to a lot of people and thanks to you guys I decided on the Red Sea Max. You guys have awesome looking tanks I have to say, very inspiring (specially Juan with his 1420 L) I...