Search results

1. superfrog

superfrog's 5.5 gal AIO custom pico build

hello folks So i thought I'd share what I've been up to lately. After having great success with my Dymax IQ3 Pico and my RSM 130D I've decided to start a new project. Unfortunately, I've had to decommission the RSM for various reasons, but the tank is still around and will be wet someday...
  2. superfrog

Superfrog's RSM 130D

Now that I've shared my pico with you guys. It's time start the build thread for my new RSM 130D. So here goes... Tank set up, salted and stirred; threw in aragonite and waiting for the dust to settle... Sugar fine Carib-Sea Aragonite SunSun 3000 lph added until i can hook up...
  3. superfrog

Superfrog's IQ3 Pico Reef

Hi there. Thank you to all of you that have welcomed me to your forum. So this is my first real post (apart from my intro in the new members section). I thought I'd share my little pico reef with you guys first. This tank has been running for a few months now and doing really well. It's...
  4. superfrog

helooo reefkeepers

Hi there... :D Just wanted to introduce myself as a new member. I've been lurking in the shadows and browsing this forum for quite some time now and decided to join up as there are so many awesome folks here with usefl advice and knowledge. I'm from South Africa and currently have a...