Search results

1. C

Do you need a RODI? Deal of the Day

You don't want DI resin on drinking water, it makes it taste funny :/
  2. C

lights watt have to match ballast watt?

They have to be the same wattage and type ie double or single ended. Also, some bulbs are made to hang vertically and some are made to work horizontally.
  3. C

Hydrogen peroxide as a tool for combating algae.

Love this info, I have, by dipping too long, had adverse affects from this treatment. BUT, set a loud alarm, and I've not seen anything better for cleaning off frags! Great info!
  4. C

Micro Bubbles in Biocube 29. I hate them.

Please post a pic, I know it will be hard to get a good one, but it will help a lot. As far as micro-bubbles accumulating on rock, anytime your power head breaks the surface and pushes a bubble down, it could get caught on the rocks. Also, just because you don't see it, doesn't mean the pump...
  5. C

250w HQI Metal Halides w/ IceCap Ballasts $120

Thanks JJ, just got the notice for the response. Everything he said :)
  6. C

Codium edule.....where to buy

PM sent. When I get back from Memphis if I have enough left to sell I'll post it on the website. I will be offering this for sale regularly from now on though so if you miss out it will be offered again!
  7. C

Dunno, I've only seen good things about it online. IME it isn't invasive, and looks pretty cool. It grows in a dense mat and is easy to harvest too. ......what the heck, over.....
  8. C

Hi guys, I've just gotten some Codium edule algae and can't find a price anywhere online. What is the going rate for this algae? I figure it's about the same as the others but wanted some opinions. Here is a pic I found online.
  9. C

Instant Ocean salt?

I like IO. I use the regular version most, but the couple times I've used Reef Crystals it seemed to perk things up. Maybe it was just my wallet trying to make me feel better about the difference in cost, but confirmation bias aside, I like the Instant Ocean salt. Now their gel foods are another...
  10. C

How to and DIY Video Suggestions

I'll be doing another frag video this week. Gotta cut up some duncans, trumpet, and hammer. Thanks for the compliment and subscription!
  11. C

If you got 3 of them I'd do $300 + shipping, and 4 I'd do $375 + shipping.
  12. C

SPS frags for sale

Lol, I would LOVE to ship that kind if volume :) ......what the heck, over.....
  13. C

SPS frags for sale

I'm sorry if I came across as not supporting you. I was commenting on that I wish I could get the same discounts that Live Aquaria gets for my business. I think your shipping charges are more than fair. I was trying to support you :) Sorry for the misunderstanding.
  14. C

Great deal ecotech radion pros

To be honest, I'm not that interested in the fixtures, but the requested items will help the seller prove they are legit, and help ease the concerns of anyone interested in the lights.
  15. C

$50 less than retail 2 weeks before they are available for sale at retail outlets. That seems like a pretty good deal if they are legit and complete.
  16. C

Do you have pics? With documentation? That is a really great price if they are the pro model. ......what the heck, over.....
  17. C

SPS frags for sale

You're telling me, I'm charging $40 for shipping and still eating the cost of the box, heat packs, bags, oxygen, and some shipping, and that's with some discounts too. I want the deal live aquaria gets to only charge $24.95 for shipping lol. ......what the heck, over.....
  18. C

Little Giant 1000GPH pumps $100

I'll ship all 4 to you for $300 shipped.
  19. C

Little Giant 1000GPH pumps $100

No, $100 each, here is a link to a new one from marine depot. Little Giant - Inline Pump It is the 3-mdqx-sc version.
  20. C

I've got a ton of fixtures, only 4 of these, but several other MH fixtures, so I'm sure I'll have an awesome deal when funding returns :)