Search results

1. SeaTreasures

DT's Products FS

sent pm
  2. SeaTreasures

I'm getting a new tank!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the replies. My wife enjoyed all the gift ideas LOL Just a little update. I found out that the order isn't finalized yet so I was able to tweak it a little:) I'm in the midst of deciding if I want it to be a 225 like my wife setup or a 280. Either way it's going to be 72"L x...
  3. SeaTreasures

DT's Products FS

I have a bunch of DT's products for sale. All of the items are new and never opened. I ordered a bunch to take to a club meeting and now I can't go and I don't have the room to keep it and I won't be able to use it all before the expiration date. DT'S LIVE Marine Phytoplankton 7.5oz...
  4. SeaTreasures

Thanks I wonder if a rose colored coral would make her happy instead of roses lol
  5. SeaTreasures

It's going to be a couple of months until it's in my house but I'm so darn excited I couldn't wait to tell someone! My wife is the one that set everything up and started the ordering process. Isn't she great? :) Anyway, it's going to be a 225gal. glass tank. The dimensions are 72L x 30W x...
  6. SeaTreasures

VOTING - April '06 Photo Contest

Thanks :) All of the pictures were great. I was actually suprised to see that mine won.
  7. SeaTreasures

Find out how you can help save our oceans

Deep Sea Corals Quoted from www.oceana.org "Deep sea coral gardens grow in the deepest reaches of the sea. Many have been slowly, quietly growing there for hundreds of years. They provide crucial habitat for more than 2,000 species of marine life. The practice of "bottom trawling" -- where...
  8. SeaTreasures

Marine Sanctuaries A key decision is about to be made about whether or not our National Marine Sanctuaries will be able to protect important marine habitats and ecosystems within their boundaries. Please take action right away and let the Administrator of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric...
  9. SeaTreasures

How to use care2.com to help www.care2.com This site is dedicated to helping animals and other great causes. One of their sections is called click to donate. What this does is each click that they receive one of their sponsors donates so much towards the cause that you clicked on. Below, using...
  10. SeaTreasures

I got this information from a friend of mine that his club has been posting this information. I thought it was a good idea on how to get this information out to fellow hobbyists. When they update their thread I will also update this one. If any of you have any information to contribute to this...
  11. SeaTreasures

Sopranos

I actually can't wait for Paulie to go away and I hope that little hint with Carmela seeing their faces is that clue. 0
  12. pretty_acro

pretty_acro

13. SeaTreasures

Sopranos

Love it! Great actors and writers I would love to see them continue the show past this season now that the kids are getting older. I just wish there would be more then 7 episodes to this season.
  14. SeaTreasures

Amazing Sand Art - Must See

I wish I had talent like that. I have so much sand laying around maybe I'll go make some art LOL I went on their website and the one video they have it shows her actually writing word with the sand - it was incredible.
  15. SeaTreasures

Fish Tattooing?!?!

Check out this article http://www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk/pfk/pages/item.php?news=850 I can't believe some of the things that people do to animals!
  16. SeaTreasures

Amazing Sand Art - Must See

I found this to be amazing. The woman in the video creates art with just sand, music and a projector. Title: Ocean http://www.sandfantasy.com/videoclips/ocean.wmv To see the website go to www.sandfantasy.com
  17. SeaTreasures

Reef Lover - MBA Student needs input Please read and reply

There is so much involved with the charging of tank maintenance and setup. It really all depends on what the customer has/wants and what will be needed to keep the tank "happy". For example a 300gal would take a lot more time to maintenance then a 100gal. Also, if it is a Fish Only system...
  18. SeaTreasures

Another coral ID please.

Blastomussa Merletti