• hate it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • its ok, but whats the big deal?

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • what do they sing?

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

Witfull

i myself love the show, and await every episode. so do you like it or hate it? and why~

why do i love it, excellent writing with extreme attention to detail. i think they have former mobsters as creative consultants~

SeaTreasures

Love it!
Great actors and writers

I would love to see them continue the show past this season now that the kids are getting older.
I just wish there would be more then 7 episodes to this season.

madhouse

Sopranos is great... been watching it since it started...
thank god las nites episode was good since they made us wait over 20 months and season 4 and 5 werent that great...

BoomerD

LOVE IT!! Didn't get to see last nite's episode...I was a nice guy, and let the wife watch Desperate Housewives, but only because it's on again tonight.
/me thinks Witty watches it to see if he recognizes anyone from work...;)

BoomerD

Tonite's episode was VERY strange...First off, I was surprised at the extent of the injury from the bullet wound. Not that I don't think it could happen, just surprised at how they took it.
Next was the "coma dream". What was that? Was Tony thinking of what his life COULD have been if he had gone straight? When is AJ gonna finally grow a pair, and become a man? I get SOOO tired of him being a spoiled little punk. Ah, well, they say 22 episodes this year, 15 or 18 (I think) next year, and it's done...Been a pretty good show since the start I think...heh, and I grew up in a VERY Italian neighborhood in Mass...reminds me of some of the people I knew as a kid...;)

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Yeah, that was an interesting episode.... not as drama filled as the previous ones. I can't wait for the next one!

BoomerD

Tonite's episode was a good one. Not gonna spoil it for those who are planning to see it later in the week, but it had a few interesting turns and twists. I think Vito and Paulie will end up in trouble later for what Carmela saw in the elevator...

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
BoomerD said:
Tonite's episode was a good one. Not gonna spoil it for those who are planning to see it later in the week, but it had a few interesting turns and twists. I think Vito and Paulie will end up in trouble later for what Carmela saw in the elevator...

THANK YOU :D I had actually missed the Sunday episode and watched it later in the week.... I intentionally did not check this thread out because I was afraid of spoils~

...yep, vito and paulie are not being very smart :rolleyes: Carmela turned around and caught their expressions at just the right time... I am sure the producer showed us that for a reason............

SeaTreasures

I actually can't wait for Paulie to go away and I hope that little hint with Carmela seeing their faces is that clue.