Search results

1. B

Coming Soon, Billyr98's 90g tank!! He's BACK!!!

Here is where I am at!! WAITING for rock to cure, BORING...... :)
  2. B

I am still up in the air for what type of reef... but it will have a lot of SPS once I learn my system is stable enough to keep them again :) But of course, I will fill the reef with some simple corals in the beginning as grow from there. Live rock went in tonight. Tank is a little cloudy for...
  3. B

ok well I am moving along slowly.. here is the canopy retro'd with 7 T5HOs. I ordered new lamps so the colors are not correct yet. The tank is all plumbed in and running salt water.. More to come soon!
  4. B

Here I am about 18 months removed from having a tank in the house. I realized after MACNA, How much I missed it, but financially, I can't go large. So I got a used tank from Brian (thanks Brian!!). It will be a slow thread, as I need to piece meal this tank together. Here it is coming home from...
  5. B

which is a good wrasse

nope, prettier and not agressive!
  6. B

Upgrading from 90g to 120g

are you going to be doing the change over in one day or over a couple days? you don't want to seperate the fish and the live rock if its going to be a couple days long.
  7. B

Online livestock purchases

liveaquaria.com is my favorite online livestock site. there are many others out there that are good too, but I always end up back at liveaquaria, their guarantee is awesome!
  8. B

which is a good wrasse

wrasses, my favorite fish, I've had so many.. But they should be in a tank with sand, I did my wrasses without a sand bed and they do eventually jump. Just a quick tip from me. But one of my favorite small wrasses for a 55g tank size is a Hawaii 4-line wrasse!
  9. B

Billyr98's Real Upgrade! 450g Starphire Custom Reef Tank!

going big is something that will take a lot of time to do! if you have any questions about the system let me know. BTW: HI GUYS!!
  10. B

Old Newbie! :)

Just wanted to stop in and say hello guys and gals!
  11. B

Feb Meeting. 2/23 in Cherry Hill - Billyr98's house

Wow that was a meeting and a half! 100 people!!! Thanks everyone who came, it was nice to see ya there... thanks for the frag Adam!
  12. B

O.T. Little Billy Boozeman's BIRTHDAY!!

Great Pictures!!! Looks like a fun time to be had by all!!
  13. B

~Woody's 120 Escapade~

great scaping as always... I don't understand how you can just move something here and then here and it always looks so AWESOME!!
  14. B

Come on Jim, I live right across from the Mall, did you ever goto the mall?
  15. B

The February meeting will be held at the home of Billyr98 in Cherry Hill, NJ. Billyr98 has opened his home to the NJRC Crew for our February meeting on the 23rd of February (Saturday). Come see my little 450g reef tank and have a few beers (Yuengling on tap!)
  16. B

Weld-On

I know this is an old topic but for future people.. I goto totalplastics.com they are in trenton area..
  17. B

O.T. Little Billy Boozeman's BIRTHDAY!!

Happy B Day Billy from Billy!! ;)