Search results

1. wesam swailem

Yes I'm a REEFAHOLIC T Shirt & Hoodie

Check this Tee to represent the passion :) https://teespring.com/yes-i-m-a-reefaholic
  2. wesam swailem

Sump design idea

where is BigAl and i feel like the design is super bad as i don't get any comments on it :(
  3. wesam swailem

Sump design idea

Sorry i was in vacation in Hurghada Red Sea :jumprope: marvelous weather and amazing palaces to dive and snorkel it will be 50 gallons.. and why shall i have a have variable flow through my chaeto chamber!
  4. wesam swailem

Sump design idea

:) feeling dumb .. but could not do it i swear
  5. wesam swailem

Sump design idea

does this work? sump2_zpsfdfe0971.png Photo by wesam111 | Photobucket
  6. wesam swailem

Sump design idea

ok :) am struggling already
  7. wesam swailem

Sump design idea

ok, hi all from Cairo :bluenod:, i am planing to build a new reef aquarium room from scratch in my terrace. my last 3 years of reefing didn't have a sump tech. i had only a turf scrubber as the tank was only 50 gallons without holes. so i am posting this initial design to have your inputs...
  8. wesam swailem

Aiptisia battle ..Berghia Nudibranchs / Copperband / red-legged or hairy hermit crab

Re: Aiptisia battle ..Berghia Nudibranchs / Copperband / red-legged or hairy hermit c Peppermint Shrimp are among the list for sure... aptasia x is great as per most reviews but still u ll face the hidden and unreachable pests.
  9. wesam swailem

Aiptisia battle ..Berghia Nudibranchs / Copperband / red-legged or hairy hermit crab

Re: Aiptisia battle ..Berghia Nudibranchs / Copperband / red-legged or hairy hermit c what is the relation between Berghia Nudibranch and the rest of the tank? @ Tnwillia i am scared that the fish might turn to be a reef eater then i ll face another problem of catching him :dunno:
  10. wesam swailem

so, i have used viniger/lemon / calcium hydroxide paste and lately most powerful laser burn. the last 2 are what i use regularly with great results. but the real issue is the pests in an unbleached places that requires moving the aquascape which is impossible.. i found a large pest in a hidden...
  11. wesam swailem

Results of "Maroon clown experiment" vid.

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaade .. where r u maaaaaaaaaaan
  12. wesam swailem

Results of "Maroon clown experiment" vid.

ok here is him after 4 dyas in the net , he is down there for 2 days now :jumprope: no problems so far Maroon break in - YouTube
  13. wesam swailem

Maroon clown experiment !!!

thanks all .. i ll give him 2 more days and see.. hope he doesn't get wacko or i ll drop him in the Red sea where he will find him one of a kind in the whole sea :sinking:
  14. wesam swailem

ok thnx all :) i ll give him some time in and will keep u updated when i unleash him :swmfish:
  15. wesam swailem

:bluenod: lol 1 percula is the same size as the Maroon and the other is small. it is 55 reef g. tank. i have 3 anthias , 1yellow belly damsell , 1 purple tang and 1 dotty back
  16. wesam swailem

so.. no one among the 4 or so having marine aquariums in Cairo doesn't want to have my Maroon as they are afraid on their clown.... so i had to remove him from the Q tank being there for 3 weeks. i thought of this idea to monitor hie behaviour towards the percula couple i have already so i put a...
  17. wesam swailem

Ocean water or Instant Ocean?

+1 for the dark place and UV
  18. wesam swailem

Best brine shrimp hatchery ( 0 coast DIY )

yup this for hatching only then i a Turkey baster to extract them and feed :white: