Search results

1. Uslanja

Live rock, substrate, corals, fish, and evrythng else alive must go and go quickly

All my tank contents are up for grabs. Grab your pails, grab your reefing buddies and come get it. I am keeping the equipment but everything alive must go and go fast!! All my tanks are coming down. Contact by pm through here and I'll get back to you ASAP. Just want to re-home my...
  2. Uslanja

The 20

Without reading this thread I can't remember if we informed folks that we have a peacock mantis in here now? However, all my tank contents are up for grabs. Grab your pails, grab your reefing buddies and come get it. I am keeping the equipment but everything alive must go and go fast!! All...
  3. Uslanja

The Nano is dead. Long Live THE 23!!!

Been a while..... long time actually All my tank contents are up for grabs. Grab your pails, grab your reefing buddies and come get it. I am keeping the equipment but everything alive must go and go fast!! All my tanks are coming down. Contact by pm through here and I'll get back to...
  4. Uslanja

Our 37 Gallon Display with 10 Gallon Fuge.

Been a while..... long time actually All my tank contents are up for grabs. Grab your pails, grab your reefing buddies and come get it. I am keeping the equipment but everything alive must go and go fast!! All my tanks are coming down. Contact by pm through here and I'll get back to you...
  5. Uslanja

Converting bare bottom to sand

Hi Ratpack! We have seen some gorgeous bare bottom tanks and there is something about the look of them that we find appealing. But we have always had sand beds and have come to appreciate the benefits of a deep sand bed. CaribSea Live Sand is something that we have always used with great...
  6. Uslanja

adding MORE sand..

I know some folks will disagree with us but we love CaribSea Live Sand and contrary to anything we have read about it not being alive from being in a plastic bag through heat, cold and sitting in inventory..... it is alive and we have spent countless hours checking newly installed live sand...
  7. Uslanja

Starting A 150G (1st SW)

Just catching up on RS and found your thread. Very nice start and great photos!! Looking forward to watching you build this one!!
  8. Uslanja

Really, really bad joke? Your turn

What do you call a man with no name, no muscle and a really big nose? Nobody knows!!
  9. Uslanja

JJ's My Reef saga

Hi JJ! Nice looking wiring job and love the idea of being able to turn them on or off in pairs!!
  10. Uslanja

JET's new Bangkok 230g tank

Hey Jetbkk! Bummer on the tank tear down and redo! The tiniest piece of Monti will regrow no problem so if there is just a smidgens on the rock, give it light and flow and watch it grow!! Hope the fish all do well in quarantine. And....... looking forward to your next aquascape that will...
  11. Uslanja

Hi Stretch! Thanks for the kind words! The Blasto is one of those corals that we really don't pay any attention to. It is front and center and hardly ever seen! We actually like the look of it on the substrate better than before. If it does well then we will most likely just leave it there...
  12. Uslanja

Hi StirCrazy! That is exactly what an extension tube does, and by doing so it requires us to get closer to the subject to focus and ultimately creates a close up image. But these next snaps were taken with our 60MM and no tubes. We have removed two of the three power heads that we were...
  13. Uslanja

What did the big chimney say to the little chimney? You're too young to smoke!
  14. Uslanja

Whats big, red and eats rocks? A Big Red Rock Eater!
  15. Uslanja

Why couldn't the chicken fly through the window? It was closed.
  16. Uslanja

What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fish!
  17. Uslanja

Matts 500 gallon funhouse

Hi Matt! Just stopping by and catching up..... good looking plate!!
  18. Uslanja

Fiji dive trip pictures

Awesome photos and we're certainly hoping to see some of the unusual unpublished ones!!
  19. Uslanja

Random photos.

20. Uslanja

OK... this really is my last one for tonight......... Why do seagulls fly over the sea? Because if they flew over the bay they would be bagels!