Really, really bad joke? Your turn

Uslanja

OK... this really is my last one for tonight.........

Why do seagulls fly over the sea?

Because if they flew over the bay they would be bagels!

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Why does a chicken coop have only 2 doors?

Cause if it had 4 doors it'd b called a chicken sedan.

........... we cut living things into pieces. sheez

PIMPALA

So a young couple gets into a nasty head on car crash, where the husband is mangled pretty bad, but the wife only suffered minor injuries. She rides along with her unconscious husband in the helicopter to the hospital where he is rushed into surgery, and she is left waiting for several hours while they attempt to save his life. The doctor finally walks up to the woman, and says "hi, im the doctor that has been working on your husband, and i'm afraid I have some very bad news. In the accident, as I'm sure you are aware, your husband suffered many injuries. His body is a mess, and he suffered massive head and brain injuries." The woman begins to cry... the doctor continues "due to the severity, he will need to be on a feeding tube the rest of his natural life, you will have to bathe him, change his diaper several times a day, and he will never be able to function in any way ever again." at this point, the woman is sobbing uncontrollably, wondering how she will be able to afford to take care of her husband, and in complete sorrow at his condition. Then the doctor perks up and says "well, the good news, is that I was just messin with ya. he actually died about an hour ago!".

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
How do u keep a reefer in suspense?

..........I live my life as a warning to others.

Tru2nr

How do u keep a reefer in suspense?

..........I live my life as a warning to others.

How? I dont get it! I cant handle the suspense any more!!!!! Seriously?!?!?!? How....god this is killing me!!!!!

....done ;) :beer:

...My names Alex...and I'm a house-watering-aholic