Matts 500 gallon funhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Builtschic

Well ain't this awesome. What should I price it at or should I keep it n sell my other.

2012-07-25_17-31-25_415.jpg

........... we cut living things into pieces. sheez

What is this?

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Its a plate alright. Fungia. Couple inches across. My dt plate coral is 5" across just all pink with a purple mouth. I'm undecided whether to keep the new n sell the old or not. Trying to price it appropriately cause I lose money on this coral venture n its kinda pissing me off! Haha.

dmatt88

Losing money is what it's all about.

I seem to remember a chat we had about U raising prices ( to everyone's chagrin) a few months back. I gotta at least cover salt or I give. N I want u and I to b around tomorrow. Ur the best online shipper I've encountered. Truth is I'm the best in Bloomington I just hate making money off good people. I'm not a good coral salesman. N dude this shipment is awesome. Thanks for telling me what to order haha. Hook up with Devon while ur close. Him n sam r really good folks.

tekjunkie28

Its a plate alright. Fungia. Couple inches across. My dt plate coral is 5" across just all pink with a purple mouth. I'm undecided whether to keep the new n sell the old or not. Trying to price it appropriately cause I lose money on this coral venture n its kinda pissing me off! Haha.

Yea that plate is absolutely beautiful. Can u get an even better pick. I feel as if that current pic just doesn't do justice. My plate coral hasn't puffed up much lately and also has had a "dead" section on it. Looks kinda like that coral from your video u posted the other day.

lethal

Zombie apocalypse is inevitable.

Speaking of zombies, does anyone watch The Walking Dead? Best show on telly I reckon. And Matt, I reckon you could ask top dollar for that plate, it's beautiful.

dmatt88

Speaking of zombies, does anyone watch The Walking Dead? Best show on telly I reckon. And Matt, I reckon you could ask top dollar for that plate, it's beautiful.

Hell yah I watch it. Its a dvr must have.

dmatt88

Hi Matt! Just stopping by and catching up..... good looking plate!!

Thanks dave. Sorry for the 15 pages of blah blah blah makes it tough to see what's happening with my reef.

Funlad3

Matt, if you were to sell the plate, I've seen similar ones go for $40 here. That means only $55 there. Keep it and sell the larger plate for big money. You should come up by me Matt, a chain store gives me $5 for anything glued to a frag plug. I just cut a $10 favia into $30. Done.

dmatt88

Matt, if you were to sell the plate, I've seen similar ones go for $40 here. That means only $55 there. Keep it and sell the larger plate for big money. You should come up by me Matt, a chain store gives me $5 for anything glued to a frag plug. I just cut a $10 favia into $30. Done.

Larger plate is all pink dude. Yah bigger but plain. $65.

dmatt88

Just imagine it in ur mind. Isn't it beautiful?

Status
Not open for further replies.