Search results

1. colaboy

Here are good *Quiet* fans for RSM tanks

Really appreciated!!!!
  2. colaboy

Here are good *Quiet* fans for RSM tanks

Hello all! Is it me, or??? I can't find the 'how to replace the rsm 250 hood fans' document anymore... Confused now... :) Ramon
  3. colaboy

New RSM C-Series C-130 & C-250

I wonder if there are any modifications in the hood cooling fan system... I think those fans are the biggest noise makers of the whole system.
  4. colaboy

Neon Wookie's RSM 650

+1 I love the picture with the couch. It really shows the beauty of the system!
  5. colaboy

Choff's RSM 650 Build

Very nice pictures!!!! Looking forward!
  6. colaboy

My new Red Sea Max 650 S Build

Beautifull!!! Also the tank! :)
  7. colaboy

Dave's RSM 500

David, Really good to hear that it is noiseless and for now it's running without a chiller. That's excellent! How is the skimmer working? Greetings, Ramon
  8. colaboy

Dave's RSM 500

Hahaha, it's funny to realize one now need a heater. Where RSM130/250 owners do everything possible to get rid of the heat, now the world is upside down. :) I believe in this tank and the quality of it. Also the price is more or less justified. I do think it's good to realize how much bigger...
  9. colaboy

36" 6x39W Lights T5 - Recommendations

Hello, After more than 1.5 years (NOT GOOD! :D) I replaced my RSM250 bulbs 2 days ago. I got aquamedic bulbs which are German I think. So probably not very usefull info for you guys, but still :-) My LFS recommended the following configuration: 2x20.000 2x15.000 2x10.000 I...
  10. colaboy

Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

Hello Juan, I was wondering: will you take your ps3 with you on holiday? :turntable Just kidding! Have a nice trip! Ramon
  11. colaboy

Red Sea Max 500

I have the feeling that this will not be out before the end of the year. It's like developing software... :) But than again: Better a delayed GOOD tank, than released to early with all kinds of starter problems....
  12. colaboy

Oh man, oh man.... Just don't know what to say.... Just curious: Any flowers/plants planned for the garden? :-D))))))
  13. colaboy

I could say how amazing this all is, the ideas, the planning, the realisation of all the plans, etc, etc, but I won't. Everything has been said already! :) When looking at the picture of the tank I now start wondering how one would do maintenance with tanks of this size? Can you even reach to...
  14. colaboy

RS Reef Care package

Hello, When will the new products be available in Europe/The Netherlands??? Regards, Ramon
  15. colaboy

New light bulbs for RSM250

Terry, Thank you very much for those links!!! Excellent! Feel kind of lazy now, not having searched for those... Now let's see what bulbs are available in the Netherlands.
  16. colaboy

New light bulbs for RSM250

Hello, I'm about to replace my original RSM250 bulbs. What is recommended? Replace them with original ones, OR....???? TIA! Happy holidays, Ramon
  17. colaboy

Wow!!!! What an unbelievable masterpiece! Excellent planning, documenting and building. I can only dream to be so handy!!! I think a job for you is there at Red Sea. Designing the RSM1000 :-))) Can't wait for more updates, Ramon
  18. colaboy

RSM 250 - And it starts!

A BEAUTIFUL fish!!!! Congratulations...!!! A shame it's difficult to keep. Hard to get it to eat, and after that even harder to keep it alive for more than six months... :-( That doesn't mean you can't try of course!!! There are always exceptions to the rule! Does it eat? Good...
  19. colaboy

Red Sea Max 500

Yes that's also true indeed. But STILL! :-) :-)
  20. colaboy

Red Sea Max 500

Hello everybody, Just to put our beloved RSM's a bit into perspective... :-D Yesterday for the first time I visited somebody from a Dutch forum to buy some frags... This guy had a STUNNING 2.2 meters (7 feet 2.6 inches) in wall tank! Never seen something alike. Coincidently he just...