Search results

1. Nigma

Nigma's 250!!

sup guys, thanks for the support and all :) i am running a fresh batch carbon just in case, i am seeing more jelly fish in the tank.... baby small jellyfish pumping away in the water.... the 1st one i saw was 2 weeks ago... now i can c 3 or 4 of them... they are very tiny... smaller than a...
  2. Nigma

Nigma's 250!!

thanks guys, i am gonna go home now and test my water.... i should just get some water ready for a WC anyways... just in case... how long should i wait before i replace him?
  3. Nigma

Nigma's 250!!

sup guys, yeah to this day i am not sure what was that storm was about.... the next couple of days it got alot better, and cleared up nicely a bit of sad news though... today i found my clown fish dead.... i have no idea what went wrong, his body looked clean... no bite marks, no blotches, no...
  4. Nigma

Nigma's 250!!

yeah, i left one pump on before i went to bed... corals weren't liking the lack of flow... so this morning the particulate storm seems to be less, but not much less.... also i found 100s, if not 1000s of pod like stuff on my glass.. that wasn't there last night.... could the sand storm be...
  5. Nigma

Nigma's 250!!

thanks guys, some thing crazy just happened tonight, i leave the tank fine and even saw a small jellyfish swimming around, i think heh cool! i come home 2 hours later and there is now particles EVERY WHERE!! it doesn't seem to be "micro bubbles" just random white dots every where in the...
  6. Nigma

lee`s rsm pickys better late than never....

hey lee nice pics dude, is that a flower pot your clowns are dancing in? my clown does the same... but my flower pot hates it when it does... closes up and stuff.. does yours does that too?
  7. Nigma

ID please

pretty sure its a type of plant.. but not sure what type it is.. can someone help me ID-ing it please? also if i should take it out or leave it? thanks in advanced!
  8. Nigma

Nigma's 250!!

hey guys, indeed it has been too long! hope everyone is doing well and fine tank is going well so far, i did add a new fish a couple of months ago... yup another clown fish!!!! shocker eah? the LFS had this really calm clown, he was housed with a firefish and a couple of other docile fish, so...
  9. Nigma

LEDs for a 30 gallon tank

looks good dude, where did you get your lights? did you make them your self? how much did they cost?
  10. Nigma

@imsobored152 how many LED lights do you have?? and how much luminous/wats do you have? what type of corals do you keep?
  11. Nigma

oooh ouch that's expensive! lol is there something cheaper? i was looking through ebay the other day... they had some less expenisve LED.. but i am not sure how much luminosity should i get that is strong enough for a 30 gallon tank
  12. Nigma

seahorses and flow...

trying to read up on keeping seahorses... i am setting up a 30gallon tank, and i am just wondering if a 425gph water pump is too strong for those guys? i have the pump in the tank right now(the tank is just water and some sand, no rocks yet) it produces very little flow.... i think its good...
  13. Nigma

hey guys, just wondering what specs should i be looking at? how many volts? or wats? i would like to keep coral in there, not high end coral... but simple coral i am setting up a new tank for the office :) PS, tank is about 30in wide
  14. Nigma

xenia over growing...

yup, gonna try and smash up some LR to make frag bits for the xenia... gonna take some pics this weekend
  15. Nigma

xenia over growing...

sup guys, i am slowly watching my tank being invaded by xenia... just wondering what's the best way to move them off my rock and onto small frag rocks... i am thinking about trading some to my LFS... what do u guys recommend?
  16. Nigma

Feeding while away from home

yeah i am in the same boat as Lain.... but i am going to be leaving for 7 days... now the tank does have pod like things swimming around... can my fish live on that for 7 days?
  17. Nigma

cycling more rock and sand

yeah i added a few pieces of food in each bucket, i have never seen ammonia at 8.0 before... not even when my 250 was cycling... it never went up to that degree, ah well yeah i guess i just have to wait......:drown:
  18. Nigma

cycling more rock and sand

hmm... its been a week, and the ammonia levels in my rock bucket have not fallen at all... ammonia is at 8.0..... should i do a water change?
  19. Nigma

Bristle Worms????????????

i have the same thing in my tank, and when i watch closely i can sometimes c pods going in and out of those tracks... so they could be made by them... and pods r good :yup:
  20. Nigma

things crawling on my glass

that makes sense, i was over feeding my tank the past few days, i was testing if my tank can handle more than once a day feeding. i guess not. i wouldn't mind getting a 6 line wrasse, but i heard too many times that they can get pretty agro... i also would like to add a mandarin one day...