Nigma's 250!!

Nigma

thanks guys, i am gonna go home now and test my water.... i should just get some water ready for a WC anyways... just in case...

how long should i wait before i replace him?

lethal

Has been struck by the ban stick
As long as your water parameters are all ok, i reckon you'd be fine to replace him when you want. Any idea what you will get?

Zvejkus

Its sad about your clown. I bet, that your clown had one of the internal diseases. It does not relate to water parameters or type of fish, it just happens. I does not have experience with that myself, bud heard from my friends. The fish is happy, eating, swimming well in the morning and is dead without any visible signs in the evening. Just like she is out of any life energy. I think there is no prevention against this. My friend's tank is about 4 years old and till now she had no dead fish. And now, without any reason, any water quality or food change, three of her fishes died - chromis, mandarin and pipe fish. Sad story.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
1346.gif
sorry to hear about the clown...

make sure you have fresh carbon & if all the water parms are good, you could add another one soon - sometimes it's nothing we do, just happens.

Nigma

sup guys, thanks for the support and all :)
i am running a fresh batch carbon just in case,

i am seeing more jelly fish in the tank.... baby small jellyfish pumping away in the water.... the 1st one i saw was 2 weeks ago... now i can c 3 or 4 of them... they are very tiny... smaller than a mysis-shrimp almost.... are they okay to have in the tank? or should i pull them out?

Sorry to hear about your clown. Wouldn’t mind seeing a photo of your jelly fish, I’ve never heard or seen them in a tank before.

kyley

Hey Nigma, sorry to hear about the clown! :( Since it didn't show any signs of disease, I'd say your probably fine for adding another fish if your water parameters are all in line. Take care,
--Kyle