Search results

1. P

T5 Light options

BlakeJohn, thanks for the T5 tips, and you have a beautiful tank Phil
  2. P

Viet Nam Vets

[B] Paul, thank you for the info, hopefully it will help, I spent 4 years on an old destroyer surrounded by asbestos, so I think about Mesothelioma, a type of cancer. I'm an old guy of 71. I'd hate to have to depend on the VA for help. Phil
  3. P

Magnesium is Low....what do I do?

Re: Magnesium Test Hello all, I have a problem, I'm trying to use an Elos Mg. test kit for the first time and I'm stumped. In fase 2 I'm unable to get the blue to change to light blue after 40 drops, does this sound right? Thanks for any help Phil
  4. P

Drilling Glass Aquariums (the do's and don't's)

Eric, I'd contact the tank maker about this but it's usually the bottom that's tempered.. Phil
  5. P

emerald crabs really like this?

Cloudburst2000;744783]I have a question about them eating bubble algae. Wouldn't that pop the bubbles and actually make a larger outbreak of bubble algae? I was wondering the samething until my 2 didn't touch the stuff, I got rid of it myself, today I saw a bubble so it's still with me...
  6. P

my cucumber:)

I too love that cucumber, great pic's also.. Phil :snow:
  7. P

Loc-line Tricks ???

I'll try the boiling water. The hot water does it.....:clink: Phil
  8. P

Aiptasia plagues...

I have 2 Peppermint Shrimp and one Aptasia that I know of. The shrimp ignore it and it's not big enough to inject, I just keep an eye on it... Phil:surrender:
  9. P

AquaPod?

Thank you Tyler, I'll check them out.
  10. P

AquaPod?

I'm looking into an AquaPod 24 and I need some info on these, are they any good? Or is there another small tank like this that night be a better choice. I'd appreciate and feed back, thank you Phil
  11. P

Returning

Hello all, I'm an old guy that has been out of touch for years, I'm thinking of getting back into reef keeping but everything is sooo new, I mean new terms, so I'm kinda lost.. Thank you for having me Phil P.S. I bought one of the first German Reef tanks in the 80's