Search results

1. B

new 220 tank change

easiest way ive found to do the tank changes is get all new sand, and siphon enough water from your old tank to leave your old rock covered. move the rock over and siphon the rest of the water over, then fill with NSW.
  2. B

Branching Hammer question.

well the other 2 heads have pretty much exploded in growth. but the other 2 heads are pretty much shrivelling up...and for some reason its keeps getting smaller...so wtf? lol
  3. B

i moved it off of the sand bed, its still getting the same amount of flow, if not less, and a little bit more light. so well see
  4. B

bump? anyone know any reasons why one head is closing (closest to the sand) but the others arent?
  5. B

did they get what looked like tears in the bottom of the polyp>?
  6. B

I have a new addition to my tank. its a branching hammer with 4 heads. Heres a background to my tank. its an 85 gal with 2x48" T5 HO 120 lb rock, 100 lb sand 2x Modded Seaclone's 2 Korila 1's 1 Maxijet 1200 1 Korilia 3 Current Perams - Trite - 0 TrAte - 5 Amm - 0 Ph - 8.2...
  7. B

Newbie considering a BTA - a few questions...

everything ive ever read says that you need atleast 6 mo for the tank to be "mature"
  8. B

Needed, 1 bioball....

eric came through!! appreciate it man! thanks
  9. B

Needed, 1 bioball....

sent you a text
  10. B

Needed, 1 bioball....

im gunna be trying something soon. anyone wanna send me 1 bioball...ill pay shipping... (because its so small can probably go letter mail) to canada, p7e4p2
  11. B

Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

hey woodstock, any completley albino clowns yet?
  12. B

nitrate reduction procedures

you take your current nitrates and multiply them by whatever percent water change you did and that should be what your nitrates are now.
  13. B

Can Calcium Be To High ?

im assuming calcium by the title?
  14. B

Sand Bed Heavy And Crusty

if your nem died, it probably released a tonne of toxins into your tank. are you running carbon?
  15. B

Starting Fresh, i mean Salty.... My NEW 80 Gallon upgrade!

well the upgrade is complete, took a week but we got'er heres the pics last couple FTS from the 55 the 85 The leak the cure lol NOT LEAKING YET not rock scaped, but waiting for clarity almost clear.. Rockscaped! I know its still clearing up, but its gettin there. I bought...
  16. B

URGENT -- electrical question

ok cool, all my cords are run like that
  17. B

yeah i dont see any signs of heat (no drywall, 70's pannelling lol) whats a drip loop tho?
  18. B

and the outlet that feeds my tank is GFI, i will be installing one onto any outlet that is around my tank now.
  19. B

drip loop?
  20. B

I just about had a fire, one of my extension cords got soaked and shorted out, i caught it in time that it only burnt a 1/2 inch spot of carpet.... i unplugged it faster then i could say reef. now i dont smell anything, nor do i see any smoke, but im still kinda parinoid that the wires...