Search results

1. D

A long frustrating night...

Okay… so I am new to aquariums. I have the RSM 250. last night I noticed that the 2 Damsel’s I had put in a day ago has white growth on its fins and tail. Sooo…. I freaked out, and decided to take the fish out of the tank. This is where it got “Fun”. I have about 70 pounds of rock in there (WAY...
  2. D

some type of worm??

I got this frag today and it has a worm, I think. I have looked through the worm pictures and tried to identify it, but no luck. So here it is.. it is the one coming out of the white tube, botom left
  3. D

New RSM 250!

Hello every one! I am new to this forum and new to having an aquarium also. So bare with me through the stupid questions! Here is my tank so far. I am planning on going with a reef. I guess that is what the RSM is made for? So… any tips on getting things going?? also do I get rid of the...
  4. D

Hello from the new guy

Hello everybody! I just purchased my first “real” aquarium it is a Red Sea Max 250. I don’t know too much about all of this, but I am excited and ready to ask a bunch of dumb questions!! I have my live rock, and a bunch of algae… not really anything else. Thanks in advance for your patience Dan