Search results

1. W

any acrylic owners...?

Hello I am interested in dealing with scratches that form on my tank inside and out. Its seems they are inevitable when cleaning the tank. Ive tried magnets, brushes and scrapers but they steadily seem to be getting worse. I have gotten some scratch removal kits but what a pain. I was curious if...
  2. W

Does anyone hand feed their Tangs?

Just curious because mine have become so friendly they will even let me pet them. I have pictures of it in my gallery to the left
  3. W

Tang ID please

someone gave me this guy he's about 4-5 inches long Anyone know what he is? Person said he was expensive.
  4. W

Tenneti Tang sick, need help

Hello all, Just got back in town from the holidays and I noticed that the Tenneti/Leiutenant Tang in my reef tank is acting weird. He usually is a nervous swimmer and a hearty feeder. It is swimming in place and now has lost a lot of weight and is developing what looks like pigment loss in...
  5. W

Turbo Twist 6X UV sterilizer

I have recently purchased an 18 watt turbo twist UV sterilizer for my 300 gal. Does anyone have any opinions about the is product? Is it enough for my 300 or should I get 2?
  6. W

300 gallon pics, custom digital bkgrd

Hello, I'm new to the community and would like to get some feed back on my tank and would also like to talk to others with similar tanks to share some ideas. Thanks, Mark
  7. W

Scratches in acrylic tank

For whatever reason someone took a key and scratched into my acrylic aquarium. The acrylic is 1/2" and is 8X3. I have purchased scratch remover kits and have done some small areas but can't imagine fixing all the damage. Does anyone know a better way to cover a large area? Thanks for any help
  8. W

300 gallon baclit display?

Has anyone seen a backlit display image behind the aquarium? If so is this something you can buy or am I going to have to do it custom? I have hard of people doing 3-D displays but have never seen one. I guess what I really would like to see if the latest coolest tanks out there, anyone...
  9. W

Anyone have a live squid?

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/15991/cat/500/ppuser/22237
  10. W

NeedTang help

Hello everyone, I have come across a Sailfin Tang about 5" and I was wondering if I could add it to the mix below. The 2 Yellow Tangs fought at first but now everyone gets along for the most part. Does anyone have any knowledge on Sailfins and their ability to get along in groups similar to...
  11. W

Hello

Hello everyone, I have come across a Sailfin Tang about 5" and I was wondering if I could add it to the mix below. The 2 Yellow Tangs fought at first but now everyone gets along for the most part. Does anyone have any knowledge on Sailfins and their ability to get along in groups similar to...