300 gallon pics, custom digital bkgrd

WuTanMang

Hello,

I'm new to the community and would like to get some feed back on my tank and would also like to talk to others with similar tanks to share some ideas.

Thanks,

Mark

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Oh yeah! I can do that *Insert D'uh icon here*

I like it. That's a WILD background! Where did you get it?

That tank is SWEET!!

WuTanMang

The original image was off a stock photography site Stock Photography, Stock Photos, Illustrations, Fonts, Clip Art, Illustration . I actually edited it in Photo Shop by doubling the length and resolution and adding the Puffer and Grouper in the middle. I printed it on my HP z3100 on 3 mil back lit film and laminated it. It's easy to switch them out. I'm working on another mural where I am trying to make the corals blend into the background as seamlessly as possible. thought it could be a cool way to display artwork too. Thanks for your comments. I like you photos as well, what type of clown is that?

WuTanMang

As far as the Grouper goes, I was banking on fish not being able to see in 2 dimensions. :) That brings up a good question. Does anybody know if they can?

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Don't know for sure, but I have heard of people that are having trouble getting their clowns to host, taping a picture of clownfish hosting an anemone on their tank to get their clowns to copy the behavior. Sounds silly! :lol:

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Very nice!

This is my favorite picture
right_side5.jpg

Luukosian

In my opinion having a background just means I would have to spend time scraping the coralline and other stuff off the back glass too lol.