Search results

1. DJLiquid

10 gal reef coral and seahorse only tank

I just added two seahorses to my 10 gallon reef and they are eating mysis shrimp wonderfully. I just want to know if I can get away with not feeding them every day like I do with my other fish in my other nano aquariums? Are they any different as far as their metabolism compared to other fish...
  2. DJLiquid

Bright Yellow Sebae Anemone

I purchased a bright yellow sebae anemone from my LFS last week for my custom 72 watt 14 gallon bio cube. I was a bit dissapointed to find out after the fact that these anemones are dyed and was concerned with it's survival. Well a few days after introducing it to the two black percula in my...
  3. DJLiquid

Does anyone have a coral and invert only tank

My 14 Gal Biocube has gone for over 6 months without ich. Now it's back! Why should I bother qt after qt when all the time I'm having just a fallow running tank? It's extremely frustrating and takes away from the joy of it. Has anyone else felt this way and decided not to keep fish anymore?
  4. DJLiquid

ICH is back need help

About 6-8 months ago I had a an ich problem that I seemed to eradicate after running the tank fallow for a few months. I've have 0 ich problems for months now haven't introduced anything different and only had one onyx clown in there. I just added another onyx clown three weeks ago from my other...
  5. DJLiquid

New Zoo's from MrCoral

Radioactive Alien eyes, Polar ice caps, Tub's blue's, Bubble gum Why are the image files that you have to upload so freaking small? Only 50K? Are you kidding!?!
  6. DJLiquid

My 14gal Biocube....

This is after 5 months (sorry cell phone pic)
  7. DJLiquid

USED 75 gallon "all in one" FS

USED 75 gallon "all in one" FS $300 This is a California (now owned by SEA Clear) systems "all in one acrylic" 75 gallon with protein skimmer, wet/dry and heater compartment as well as underwater jets. Including two light fixtures(ballast needs replacing- I would upgrade anyway since they are...
  8. DJLiquid

14 gallon Biocube

14 gallon biocube owners how often do you top off your tank and how much?