Search results

1. Humahuma

Lionfish question

and he will grow to full size in 6 months...
  2. Humahuma

Lionfish question

i have a fuzzy dwarff lion fish and i thought mine would never eat and come out.. i had the same problem . but i was persistant and keep on it he'll come around! mine took a week or maybe 2 but i thought it would die from not eating but i was wrong.. so dont worrie about it and every thing for...
  3. Humahuma

Poll: Outside glass cleaning

ya but there wouldnt be enough to even harm any thing from that distance most of it would go some where els or settle be for it got there only a little bit of it would get to the fish tank!
  4. Humahuma

true! u got me there! wat about the people that spray the windex on a rag and wip it on how dose it get in if ther arnt any fums close enough to the tank to get in!
  5. Humahuma

yes im preatty sure because how els dose it get in there if u have an inclosed canopy?? that has to be the only way through!
  6. Humahuma

bubble coral help

or ther could be other things wrong . u have to remeber u lose some and u win some it takes alot of trail and error befor u really get the hang of it. espely because its a new system thing are always agusting its always iffy but u will get the hang of it some times it takes a year for things to...
  7. Humahuma

ya iv been cleaning fish tanks for my work for 5 years we dont use windex or vingar we just wipe it down with some glass buffer u can buy at fish shops or a dry towl or a wet and dry towl wich ever u perfer. i use a wet and dry towl my self =)
  8. Humahuma

Soda war

coke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its oringenal
  9. Humahuma

OT: Word Relation Game

friends
  10. Humahuma

Bugs in Guppy Tank!??

ya u can gust look online at some fresh water fish that will eat them and that will salve ur problem!
  11. Humahuma

Ocean Sand Alternative?

true true so u have plenty of time toi save some $$$ for some sand. granite is a metomorphic rock so it can bind with just about anything . so it will have 100;s of differnt kinds of minrels and other types of rock and wat ever els was around it when it was forming!
  12. Humahuma

Lionfish Compatibility

i was saying if he was going to get ride of it but he still wanted a lion fish then a fuzzy would work my fuzzy never evn picks on my clown fish.
  13. Humahuma

Ocean Sand Alternative?

hmm thats an iffy one? because ur using that type of sand i would see how much it serrs up and if it dose any thing to the water after a while maybe try puting it in a regular salt water sultion for a while and see wat happens to it and compar to regular sand for salt tank and go from ther its...
  14. Humahuma

Lionfish Compatibility

if u want a lion fish and have clown fish aswell then i would recomend a fuzzy dwarf lion fish thats wat i have they are great they look awsome and can be keept with a verrioty of fairly small fish. Fuzzy dwarf lion fish grow to a full size of 6.7 in (17cm). the fuzzy dwarf is one of my favorit...
  15. Humahuma

light help

ya u arnt going to find a really powerfull light really cheap with out u getting a used one from som where. if u can even find some one who will sell there old used light. but u could still try
  16. Humahuma

emergency !!!!!!!!

oh ok kool i was going to say if u had a back pack filter u could have used it for wate movement!!
  17. Humahuma

Anybody got a clue?

its some type of pollip not an anename i dont know wat type of polip though
  18. Humahuma

Anybody got a clue?

are u sure its not a type of softcoral? iv seen some weird soft corals over the years iv been working on salt water tanks.
  19. Humahuma

i herd that if u use windex on ur tank itll seap through and kill ur fish??
  20. Humahuma

i use a dry towl and some water or just a dry towl my tank stays spot less! (''') <(=-_-=)> (''')