Search results

1. A

Having some trouble....

Yeah I am ranting and Im used to being on a huge board so im sure there will be tons of flaming. I am just having ahard time choosing what I want to go to college for, I'm sure everyone was here but its so aggrevating because I like so many things I'm just not sure of myself being able to go...
  2. A

Clarkiis Eye

My clarkiis eye is HUGE on one side, its clear but it looks like its bloated up kinda and she leans to that side, what does this mean?
  3. A

Water movement

I have a 30g I just started (transfered all stuff from old tank) and Im using a Maxijett 400 and 1200 now, I was wondering if that is too much flow. The lights are off and I checked and the fish isn't sleeping she is just waving in the current, will she get tired and die? or will she find a spot...
  4. A

Clarkii Problem help!

Well her belly seems to be growing quitew large towards the front. And Beating him up is a way of showing courtship? SHE chases HIM around the tank.
  5. A

Clarkii Problem help!

My female clarkii is being super aggressive towards my male .. like crushing him into the side of the glass and keeping him contained into one corner of my tank. Its a 10g FOWLR and some inverts and an anenome (yeah kinda cluttered)
  6. A

Anenome taking a beating?

Well, it isn't wilted anymore, it perked back up. The tongue is a brownish color I think. Maybe red its kind of hard to see the tongue, assuming your talking about mouth.
  7. anenome

anenome

8. A

Well its been in since Saturday. The female loves it to death. It is about 2x bigger then the female. I dunno what to do because I don't have an extra tank. :(. I don't want to lose it. ::EDIT:: here is my pic
  9. A

Well my Atlantic Anenome was very big and looked healthy for all of today until like the last couple of hours. It seems to grow very small like it retracted its tenticles. It is all white but one side turned a light brown and it looks like his bubbley tenticles are popped. My clown frolics very...
  10. A

Clowns hate everything! :(

2 clarkiis .. i got a peppermint shrimp today hes owning them pretty good haha. He is toof ast for them and he shoots sand at them when they mess with him, so i think i found a good guest.
  11. A

Clowns hate everything! :(

Well I have a "mated" pair of clowns .. atleast I think so. I got an emerald crab last weekend and now this weekend I find him turned upside down and white and the fish are just furious at him, they are swimming around him very fast picking at him and dragging him. They did nip at him before...
  12. A

AHRPR 10 Gallon Beginnings...

Well, my tank has been running up for some time now. I just figured I'd start a journal because I want to get more into reef keeping again, and I also feel proud of how far I've come. I have 3 pictures to share with you guys. The tank is "maturing" I can see the growth of different things, I am...
  13. AHRPR - My Buddies

AHRPR - My Buddies

The two friends and their home...
  14. AHRPR 10G

AHRPR 10G

The whole picture...
  15. A

FWOLR 10g System

But won't the Clarkiis get too big in it? I think they are going to spawn because the bigger ones belly is getting large and they created a "nest" persay. Anyone good writeups on Clarkii Breeding?
  16. A

FWOLR 10g System

either a 50 or a 75 oceanic reef ready. Im having a hard time deciding if I want to do it ebcause im going off toi college next year. I'd have to leave it with ym dad.
  17. A

FWOLR 10g System

Here is my 10g FOWLR. It has been setup for about 3 months now. I am going to get a bigger tank this summer, ina acouple months. For now I have 2 Clarkii Clowns (mated I believe, they sleep together atleast :) ), A Cleaner Shrimp, and 4 Turbo Snails and Lettuce Nudibranch. Figured I'd share...
  18. A

Clarkiis Breeding?

Im using Aquatic Pharmeucitcals On the thing it says its 8.4+ I think its alittle hiugher than 8.4 too but its kind of har4d to tell from the shade. I don't dose the tank with anything, its just a 10G and i use ph buffer from seachem, but barely any not even a pinch just to get it up. Im also...
  19. A

Clarkiis Breeding?

I also have a question about pH, I don't want to oppen my windows because it is hot outside. I figure my pH is high because the heat, is there another way to lower to pH some?
  20. A

Clarkiis Breeding?

This morning when I woke up I saw that the clarkiis had made a pit of some sort in the back and they were both sleeping in it, is this a sign of anything?