Clarkiis Breeding?

AHRPR

This morning when I woke up I saw that the clarkiis had made a pit of some sort in the back and they were both sleeping in it, is this a sign of anything?

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Could be nesting ~ :D Keep us posted! Before I went BB, my clowns used to keep the sand cleared away from their 'area'. They were very obsessed with keeping a clean house.

AHRPR

I also have a question about pH, I don't want to oppen my windows because it is hot outside. I figure my pH is high because the heat, is there another way to lower to pH some?

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Temperature has no bearing on PH. What is your PH level? How are you testing your PH (I HIGHLY reccommend a PH probe)? What are you dosing?

AHRPR

Woodstock said:
Temperature has no bearing on PH. What is your PH level? How are you testing your PH (I HIGHLY reccommend a PH probe)? What are you dosing?

Im using Aquatic Pharmeucitcals On the thing it says its 8.4+ I think its alittle hiugher than 8.4 too but its kind of har4d to tell from the shade. I don't dose the tank with anything, its just a 10G and i use ph buffer from seachem, but barely any not even a pinch just to get it up.

Im also not dosing into the tank its into the WC