Search results

1. Mavjoy

Mav's Elos Mini

Thanks everyone:)....the female clown doesn't want to share the nem so I got another one for the male..hehe. So far, the sexy shrimp is the one interested.
  2. Mavjoy

Mav's Elos Mini

It's been awhile and tank is doing good except for some HA that should go away soon....I hope. Slowly getting some corals in week by week. Here are some pics.... I'm still contemplating if I should upgrade my skimmer, but doing so, I have to change how the sump works and looks. The stock...
  3. Mavjoy

Mav's Elos Mini

Thanks everyone! dizzyg- I'm sold with the these lights. It's perfect for my tank and the controllability is a big plus! So far all my corals are good but the real test is when I start placing my SPS into the rock work and see if the color and growth improves. Keep you guys posted.
  4. Mavjoy

Mav's Elos Mini

Thanks Terry! I hope the RBTA stays there. It's a perfect spot and it's away from the other rocks.
  5. Mavjoy

Mav's Elos Mini

Pic of my packed to the rim sump..lol. Thanks jpsika08!
  6. Mavjoy

Mav's Elos Mini

Thanks Eddie and Glenn!
  7. Mavjoy

Mav's Elos Mini

Went to the BAR swap yesterday and wasn't planning on picking SPS but ended up with all SPS...lol. All the frags are doing great! Here are some new pics: Dosing pumps are coming up soon plus containers..hehe.
  8. Mavjoy

Mav's Elos Mini

Thanks Dave:olsmile:
  9. Mavjoy

Mav's Elos Mini

Thanks catran!
  10. Mavjoy

Mav's Elos Mini

Thanks everyone!
  11. Mavjoy

Mav's Elos Mini

Thanks everyone, finished setting up the light today and got some of my corals transferred. Here are some pics:
  12. Mavjoy

Mav's Elos Mini

Thanks Eddie! I got a new toy for my tank today and can't wait to put it over the tank. It's definitely a well built equipment. I just need to get the controller and the hanging kit or brackets. Here are some pics: It's the AI Super Sol Blue LED lights..soo excited to set this light...
  13. Mavjoy

Mav's Elos Mini

Moved the 4th rock today and this is what I came up with....not final yet. What do you guys think? Thanks!
  14. Mavjoy

Mav's Elos Mini

Thanks catran, I'm leaning more towards the AI fixture and will position it in a horizontal or vertical way, shouldn't matter 'cause of the tank size.
  15. Mavjoy

Mav's Elos Mini

Thanks guys! Looking around for a small footprint ATO unit for now, 'cause my ATO as of now is taking too much space inside the sump. I'm looking at the Elos osmo, tunze osmo and Avast marine ato. catran- I'm glad I went with this tank, the craftsmanship overall is great! My wife loves it...
  16. Mavjoy

Mav's Elos Mini

Thanks everyone, got the water in and the rest of the equipment running! I added a 4th rock(live rock) to the mix just to help seed the tank but it's going out when the tank is ready for my LS. Dosed 1 Prodibio biodigest to help with the cycling process.Got some GAC to help with water clarity. I...
  17. Mavjoy

Mav's Elos Mini

Here are some updated pics of the tank..getting closer and should have water by tomorrow.. another scape but very similar to the 1st one..hehe I really like the 3 rock scape for now but it might change once I add some water...more pics coming
  18. Mavjoy

Shallow Rimless Build

Great job on the paint Frankie! Sweet set up and great project. I can't wait to see the finish product.
  19. Mavjoy

Mav's Elos Mini

Thanks Frankie! I still need to get a light and maybe upgrade the stock skimmer. Going with LED this time around and a nano cone skimmer.
  20. Mavjoy

Mav's Elos Mini

Thanks Eric and Terry! I will try to take it slow this time...said that before...lol. I'll be planning the scape this week to get most of the space. Hopefully I can get water inside by next week.