Search results

1. D

Chemi-Pure

I don't know about not rinsing it.... coating your corals with carbon ???? I've always figured better safe than sorry 10.00 bag of filter media's dust vs thousands of dollars in reef life i choose to send the dust down the drain but im paranoid i even go so far as to rinse mine with RODI water...
  2. aussie acan half open half closed

aussie acan half open half closed

if you think this is to much like my other shot let me know and i will remove one thanks, Brandon
  3. full tank shot most corals visible

full tank shot most corals visible

4. top down australian superman acan

top down australian superman acan

5. D

curing rock/coral?

what is the quickest way to cure rock\coral my buddy brought back a large piece of white coral dead obviosly but has great shape for holding other corals fyi its been out of the water for multiple months now wondering how i can get it ready to put in my tank without risking an amonia spike
  6. elegance green with purple tips

elegance green with purple tips

7. true undata montipora top down

true undata montipora top down

true undata montipora top down picture doesnt do the colors justice but the greens and purples are to die for not to mention its shape im in love what can i say :) haha
  8. prizm favia under full light

prizm favia under full light

top down prizm favia under full lighting
  9. D

hi im new

yes but 2 are about 3" juvies a chevron a blue hippo and a flame fin thats about 4-5" and im upgrading to either a 90 or 120 in a couple months and I have a 45 gal custom sump so over about 85 gal of water right now. also depending on how big they actually end up i may not keep all of them...
  10. D

hi im new

thank you so much nice to meet both of you love the sea horses are they hard to keep?
  11. prixm favia top down close up

prixm favia top down close up

prixm favia top down close up
  12. D

hi im new

Helo everyone would love some feed back and ideas or even constructive criticism thanks to all and i look forward to meeting more of you who have the same obsession i do i have a 55 gal with large 4 stage sump/refug octopus ps 200 needle wheel skimmer moded for even more air inlet 18 watt...
  13. D

My 265 gallon in wall reef.

nice tank! i really like it im new around here and still looking for some feed back on my tank if you get a chance will you check it out and please be brutaly honest i always like fresh perspective
  14. D

changing the sand out in my tank??

dont do it! just my oppinion white also reflects more light and generates less heat. but its your tank so you should do whatever is gonna make you happy i would add bio spira after you swap sand to re add some of the good bacterias you will lose. good luck! whats in your tank fish only softies...
  15. D

fully cycled in 15 days?

bio spira really helps give you the bacterias you need you might think about using that i had good luck with it in the past claims to cycle tank in 24 hrs i do not agree with that but it deffinantly helps with the process and is 100% safe for whats currently in the tank
  16. prizm favia and duncan

prizm favia and duncan

17. prizm favia and duncan

prizm favia and duncan

18. CSC_0680

CSC_0680

19. hydno

hydno

20. CSC_0709

CSC_0709