Search results

1. blythe

bamboo cat shark

Hey all, Long time no posts... Anyway, I was wondering if anyone on the board has had any experiences with this shark in their tanks. The LFS just got a baby female (8") and I was trying to help them out a bit, but didn't really have any first hand experience. Any help would be greatly...
  2. blythe

Fungia ???

Hello all, My fungia had been doing great in my tank for many months. For some reason now it has stopped inflating and extending its tentacles during the day. It will inflate at night, but still won't extend its tentacles. I have moved it away from all possible corals that could be stinging...
  3. blythe

Water change... help!!

Hi - This is not actually "Blythe". I am his fiancee... he's out of town, out to sea, actually, and I can't reach him except by email. I am in charge of the tanks, and am doing fine so far, except I'm supposed to do a water change on the reef today. He told me all the things to do to mix up...
  4. blythe

sea pansy (Renilla reniformis)

Has anyone kept these in their tanks before? If so, any info would be appreciated. (Did you feed it, if so, what? What kind of lighting does it like, stuff like that) Thanks!
  5. blythe

Never leaving again

So this is fun. My fiancee and I went to the beach for the weekend to visit friends and had some neighbors watch teh house and feed the cats. We were only gong to be gone for two days, so I said not to do anything to the tanks, they will be fine. We get back, and the reef tank lights are...
  6. blythe

SPS growth

Hey everyone, FWIW, I just wanted to throw this out there. While I didn't expect it, (and neither did very many other people I talked to), I have a few frags of an unidentified branching sps under PC's (130W over a 20 long) that is growing great. White tips and everything!! Like I said...
  7. blythe

flame angel on way out

So this is a crappy way to start posting again. Did some routine tank maintenance today. Cleaned the ornaments, changed the filter chemicals (actually had to change the whole filter because the old one died today). Everything went smoothly, followed the same protocols as usual. A few...