Search results

1. J

Trigger tankmates

My 125g tank crashed in January due to a prolonged power outage. After setting it back up, I have decided to set up a FOWLR tank and would like to get a trigger or 2. I keep reading and hearing about things that *might* get along with certain triggers, but nothing real specific. What do you...
  2. J

Blue Tang

I impulse bought a blue tang a few days ago simply to add more color to my tank. He has been hiding in the rocks ever since. I can't find anything about how shy these guys are. Does anyone know? I don't think he is being harrassed. My French angel gave him a once over but I never saw any...
  3. J

Clean-up Crew Restocking

I am looking for a little advice and some experiences before place an order. I have a 125 gallon tank that has been set up for almost a year. The tank itself was a merger of two aquariums that were several years old. I have no idea how much livr rock is in it. Current inhabitants are a...
  4. J

Fish ID

Any idea what this fish might be? He came with a tank I purchased and the owner couldn't remember what he was or where he came from. He is maybe 2 inches long and wouldn't sit still enough for a decent picture.
  5. J

Aquascaping question

Do you guys use the glass to support the rock at all or is it all free standing? I don't have any intention of adding one of those pvc racks. I can only assume that my rocks are just poorly shaped and that I need to get some base rock.
  6. J

Ordering pods?

I cannot find a single pod in my tank anymore. I think it is a combination of predation and a really screwy current that I need to fix. I will be adding more live rock soon, so I guess I may get some then, but doesn't someone online sell packages of pods? I thought I remembered seeing them...
  7. J

Sponsors?

Are there any sponsors for this website yet? I can't find any sponsor lins. Just curious because I was going to do some shopping.