Search results

1. Alf

Any PC MMO players?

I use to play World of Warcraft, I now play Star Wars: The old Republic. Any One else play? http://youtu.be/KF__Lx56JF4
  2. Alf

led for 7 gal help

Ok I have done so much reading about led's it makes my head hurt. I would like a simple LED setup that will grow any coral I would want. If I go DIY kit I want dimmable control. Tank Is like 15 7/8" x 9 3/4" here are some options i have found Please add you thoughts or recommendations 18"...
  3. Alf

Do You PC Game??

If your a PC gamer I would like to invite all my fish buddies to come join me for some great gaming. At www.oldgoatgamers.com for BF2, Madden footbal, Flight Simulator just to name a few Or if your into Racing www.frontrowracingteam.com for RFactor or Nascar Sim Racing just to name a few. We...
  4. Alf

HI Not New but Thought I would say hi.

Dropped in to see how the place was getting along. Seems to be doing well!! Glad to see it. Figured a few of you might remember me.
  5. Alf

Any Nascar Thunder 2004 gamers here?

Looking for car setup anybody have any or where I can find them??
  6. Alf

Still in the bag. Had to share

It just had buy me all over it. First coral I have bought in 18 months.:o
  7. Alf

Alf, Let the members have a say!

Alf moved Robz's tank thread to the Photography Forum!! Speak your peace. Let the members decide Should he Stay or GO?
  8. Alf

If you have "MS Publisher 98" or better

I don't someone sent me a file in it. Is it possible to FW the e-mail to someone that does? And if so can they convert it to something else??It's just a postcard sample!:D The people that sent it has no idea how to change the file and I have never used it so???? :confused: :help: Thanks
  9. Alf

Montiapora What??

got this at MACNA XIV last sept was told is was Montiapora something anybody have an idea?? I have never seen this anywhere else. Thanks
  10. Alf

I took Travis's Photo class!

pre edit Post edit What do ya think?
  11. Alf

Pray for those who are gone

well In my 5 years of running reef tanks I have never had a real serious problem. [Knock on wood :hammerhea ] But Over the weekend MY HEATER STUCK!!!! In my 120 gal SPS tank. RTN is now running rampid.:waa: I Have 90% Tank raised stuff in this tank that is well over two years old. I have lost...
  12. Alf

Any chat today

Is the room still #reefsanctuary on Xnet? I'll be there awhile if anybody wants to drop by:(