Do You PC Game??

Alf

If your a PC gamer I would like to invite all my fish buddies to come join me for some great gaming.
At www.oldgoatgamers.com for BF2, Madden footbal, Flight Simulator just to name a few Or if your into Racing www.frontrowracingteam.com for RFactor or Nascar Sim Racing just to name a few. We share a Teamspeak IP: 69.56.229.18:8785[TS is a voice communication service, get it free from the Front Row website] we are a multi gamming comunity. If you come by just tell them Alf Invited you and they'll let me know your there and I'll come into the lobby and greet you and give you details. Free to come and play no membership required.
Would love to game with some of you if your into it!!

Alf

P.S I can talk Fish too while your there. LOL

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Thanks for the invite but I'm on a non-gaming lap top now.
I used to be into Tribes2 a few years ago. I was fortunate to join a clan (PEANUTS) of very mature players ;) We had regular practices, scrimmages, and on line tournaments. Played for years.... It was a BLAST!
Have fun!

Alf

Thanks for the invite but I'm on a non-gaming lap top now.
I used to be into Tribes2 a few years ago. I was fortunate to join a clan (PEANUTS) of very mature players We had regular practices, scrimmages, and on line tournaments. Played for years.... It was a BLAST!
Have fun!"

Hey Wood whats up?? we have that sort of thing for BF2 called ladder matches. We our selves aren't a clan just a mature group who likes to game. But we do host the ladders on our privet server and we have groups that are clans that come into Battle with us. They have members from all over the world.

Oh and hey ever one remember if you have TS i'm there quite abit and can help with fish questions too. I'm not soliciting members just looking for more people to game with.