Alf

pre edit
106lurch.JPG

Post edit

106lurch1.JPG

What do ya think?

ReefLady

Staff member
Great example of how much a levels adjustment can do for the overall pic Alf. Also the perfect example of how Photoshop, when used correctly, can actually give a more ACCURATE representation of the species than the camera grabs by itself.

Glad you enjoyed the little seminar. :)

reefrunner

Contributing Member
Glad you enjoyed the little seminar.

Uh...where was the seminar? Is it an online deal or do we gotta fly to Texas?

BTW, if you haven't checked out the actions Travis posted, you really should, it can turn a great picture into an unbelievable picture with a few clicks of the mouse and a small amount of adjustment.

Cougra

I loved the seminar as well! It's amazing how much of a difference a few simple steps can make with a photo!

ReefLady

Staff member
RR, the "seminar" is the photoshop actions thread I posted. I called it a seminar elsewhere, sorry for the confusion. :)

ReefLady

Staff member
LOL well Mike, I'll have to go over exactly which cameras are made to go underwater and which aren't, since apparently there is some confusion. :)

traip93

RR, the "seminar" is the photoshop actions thread I posted. I called it a seminar elsewhere, sorry for the confusion.

Can you link us / me to this???

I just got a new camera for -mas, I think it's a good one, my first Dig camera :)