Good day to all

Putt

I have been interested in a reef aquarium for quite some time; I'm on the forums daily now for the last two months hijacking all of your experiences and expertise. I feel like a thief, taking but not having anything to contribute to the forum. I have decided on a RSM 130D, I will not be able to set it up for about four or five weeks (contractor claims two weeks!), due to renovations to combined living, kitchen, and dining room. I did order 50 lbs. of dry rock and 40lbs. of substrate from Reef Rocks company. I have been trying all different aquscapes. I was going to post pictures to ask for opinions, but decided that I just can't do what I have in mind within the 130's limited square inches of floor space. I've been waiting for some type of sale or promotion on Red Sea Max 130D, no hurry due to construction. Leap Year Sale @ Marine Depot!!! I gota do this - scraped the idea of RSM 130D, I now have on order a RSM 250.
I also ordered another 50lbs. of rock and 40lbs. of sand from Reef Rocks Company. I will try to post the scape ideas for the 130, please tell me if something doesn't look right for the reef environment. View attachment 21683View attachment 21684View attachment 21685View attachment 21686View attachment 21687Please bear with me if I’m not using proper etiquette or placement on the forum, this is all new to me.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Great start & beautiful rock - I love my RSM 250 congrats ! Be sure to start us a tank thread, so we can follow along :dance:

Tru2nr

welcome! hijacking everyone's failures and successes is the best way to learn besides from personal experience. Looks like you have a good idea so far with the aquascape i like the idea of the "C" shape of the rocks...just remember to go very slowly especially with dry rock it takes longer to seed and become truly live.