Recent content by sndw

1. sndw

FS: Nano cube 28 gal Pro LED complete set up

I'll if someone agree to buy all the live stock 1st. someone help me, need to go by the end of the month. 800 for all
  2. sndw

FS: Nano cube 28 gal Pro LED complete set up

I'll move out of town by next month, so i want to sell my Nanu Cube 28 gal, around 7 months old with all the fish, coral and supplies: -Tank: 28 Gal Nano Cube Pro LED with stand. (I also have InTank Media Basket and the original Media Basket)- I run Purigen, ChemiPure Elite and Rowa. I bought...
  3. sndw

My Nano Cube 28g Reef

Last week, I got my test kit for Calc and Alk. I found out that my Calc is low (260) so I went to LFS and the guy tell me to buy Sealab 28 because I had Nano Tank and the block was easy to use. So I tried it out, the direction said that it could not overdose so I drop 6 small bloakcs (3-4 blocks...
  4. sndw

My Nano Cube 28g Reef

I just found out that I had strange fish. 2 days ago, I bough new type of food for my fish and coral. Then this little guy just came out from the rock and grap the food. After that, he decided not to go back into his cave any more. Now he's just lying on the rock all day, enjoy his sun light and...
  5. sndw

too many fish

I use AquaMaxx HOB 1 right now and so happy with it, great skimmer with Internal Pump so you don't have to worry about fitting additional pump in the back of the tank. For water flow, I suggest to get MP-10, it can do everything for your water flow.
  6. sndw

My Nano Cube 28g Reef

Yeah, they still eating like a pig. They even came to the tip of the Turkey Baster and try to bite it. There is no spot or anything
  7. sndw

My Nano Cube 28g Reef

Yeah, I bought Mysis Shrimp and Garlic to feed my live stock now. But I noticed that my Clown Fish acted very weird. When there's light, the come to the front of the tank and play, swim up and down, follow my finger. But when there's only moon light, they come to the back wall and swim with...
  8. sndw

My Nano Cube 28g Reef

I finally have my Nano Cube ready for livestock. I purchased my tank 2 months ago and slowly put everything together, I've been testing water every other day for safety. This is my old thread...
  9. sndw

My first saltwater fish tank.

This is my new video of my tank. I got CUC to clean all of the algae and they did fantastic job. I also got JBJ Mini Chiller to keep the water temp stable. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsNLtX_ZsNI
  10. sndw

LFS or Online Fish Store?

It depend on which LFS, I have 3 LFS around my house. One of them have a crap display aquarium, everything look death. The other one look ok and clean. But when I bought their water and check at home, low calcium, little amonia and low PH and the TDS reading on their RO/DI water was 50+. And the...
  11. sndw

CUC Made Tank Ugly

I don't think I lose any, especially dwarf ceriths. I ordered 20 and they came last week, around 50 or so. This afternoon, when I was back from work, I started counting them again and I had to stop at 70 and ton of little one that i didn't count. But they get the job done pretty quick and clean...
  12. sndw

My first saltwater fish tank.

This Algae just appeared on my rock today, what's this kind of Algae? Will CUC able to remove it?
  13. sndw

Question for CUC

This Algae just appeared on my rock today, what's this kind of Algae? Will CUC able to remove it?
  14. sndw

Question for CUC

I want to have Limpet, Chilton, Cleaner Shrimp and Emerald crab in the tank. Will they fight each other or is there any problem with that?
  15. sndw

BRS group buy

I don't know if BRS have Samsung S3 on sale, lol. I just bought it this morning and bad thing happened. And I mix my water for the first time, I poured my salt mix, dropped my power head in and my new phone decided to slip out of my shirt pocket into the container. .