Recent content by sgild001

1. S

ok so...kinda worried

she ate a little more today than yesterday, however she is still hiding. came out to eat some then popped back in. still no visible signs of sickness of any kind, not picture she is camera shy evidently. ill try again later when i check them before lights out.
  2. S

ok so...kinda worried

my female clownfish randomly decided to hide today. she is staying inside the cave that her and her man sleep in. she ate a small amount however she is usually very active and eats a lot. I noticed some strange little black feather looking things on her gill flaps. i cannot tell if this is...
  3. S

HELP PLS!!! wrasse has decided to hide, and i dunno why he is doing it

no changes and i seem to have been freaking out he was back to normal this morning and eating like a pig again. sorry guys, i thought i might have been jinxed. this was my first sw tank and i haven't lost anything in the few months i have had it. so my buddy was just sayin how that is kinda...
  4. S

HELP PLS!!! wrasse has decided to hide, and i dunno why he is doing it

i want to find out what is goin on params are normal, 0 amm 0 trite and 5 trate what the heck is goin on o ya and pH 8.3(stable) any ideas please help really weird behavior for him.
  5. S

Tek Light 6 X 54 watt - $150

where are you at?
  6. S

What swims in your tank?

melanarus wrasse here too, only a 30g but he is quite happy with his friends too, he has 2 occellaris, scooter dragonette and a blue devil it is definitely his tank though =) great fish. mine will follow me back and forth across the tank hopping for food to get dropped in, and it is great to...
  7. S

Robzilla's 55 gallon reef tank

ROB!!! get better we all miss you! :)
  8. S

Hello GUYS And GALS !!

Welcome! =) and you will love it here i have learned so much from these kind and knowledgeable people. Enjoy =)
  9. S

steve's 55 gallon reef build! =)

matt, i now i saw one today at lfs, they are sweet but one think i like about the 6' is that i can make like different sections and do different lighting for different coral needs and stuff like that, but ya know i might just need both, its getting bad, the shakes are starting haha. @tnwillia, i...
  10. S

haha well i have a 29 set up now, so i can definitely understand it, i really really like tangs, however i have been told by multiple people that they are usually a good bit happier in a 6' tank than a 4' or 5', so i am already planning on getting a 125g. So i don't have a budget per say...(i...
  11. S

so i just came across a 55 a friend was kind enough to give me, and now as i am cleaning it out and all of that stuff i start wondering what kind of fish, corals, anemones do i want in here? I still have the 30g all set up and the 10 qt as well, so what kind of ideas can i get from you guys? It...
  12. S

HELP PLS!!! Melanarus vs coral beauty

well unfortunately the wrasse is a couple of inches bigger than the dwarf, and it was ripping her fins already so i moved to her a different tank i set up. a 75 might be appearing this weekend so i hope that i can get them both in that one, figuring it is a good bit of room for those two
  13. S

ugh he is insane gonna have to set up the other one, o well haha ;) its a shame they don't get along but at least i have an excuse to set it back up
  14. S

so i added a coral beauty to my tank today, and the wrasse decided to chase the poor little gal around, i have the lights off and i am checking them often. what can i do? i don't have another tank to put the beauty in, any ideas on what i can do to help them chill out?
  15. S

New tank =)

so angry!!! ended up being a different sized tank that told previously, =/ and its not the first one cat but thank you =) i have a 30g chronicle set up. ugh haha well sometime in the not to distant future aqurig a 125g