Recent content by RanRoc

1. R

I Clean to Grieve

sorry for your loss. :(
  2. R

the worst has happened!

sorry to read about losses! I hope that tank gets back in shape soon. much luck and best wishes! -RY
  3. R

OT: National Breast Cancer Awareness Month

I did a search for this topic, but could not find one. So here it is. Apologies if someone already mentioned it. October is National Breast Cancer Awarenss Month. It's a tradition to go pink (wear something pink, change your website template pink, etc.) for the month. More info here...
  4. R

attn: Florida reefers...

Hey, Welcome to Central Florida! I used to go to a place in Maitland, just north of Winter Park, off of I-4 called Seven Seas. I don't remember the exact address, but you can contact them from their web site: www.sevenseasonline.com I remember that the store was clean, the livestock was...
  5. R

VOTING October '06 Photo Contest!

nice pics as usual, folks! -RY
  6. R

Another help pick my fish thread

Both good suggestions; personally I like the tangs. Get a Kole Tang; very active, peaceful, and with help keep you tank lookin' good. -RY
  7. R

Just checking in

Welcome to the Sanctuary! -RY
  8. R

Just wanted to say hi!

Hi Cody. -RY
  9. R

WTB Orlando FL area 125 gal tank

I'll keep my eyes and ears open for ya. -R
  10. R

OT~Earthquake in Gulf of Mexico

yeah, I know, Boomer...but to me, that's what makes the shirt kinda funny. Plus I know that there are people that like to collect those sorts of things. Also, wasn't sure if anyone in the gulf area on our forum would be interested in a novelty like that. :) -RY
  11. R

OT~Earthquake in Gulf of Mexico

Anyone want a shirt to commemorate the event? SHIFTING PARADIGMS Sorry if this is inappropriate. :) -RY
  12. R

Working with acrylic

Haven't worked with that thickness, but I think that would be plenty. Hope others will chime in with their opinions. -RY
  13. R

Working with acrylic

Jeez, I was just thinking about the bending corners thing! I was trying to recall the website. I think that it involved a heat gun (?) device, looks like a hair dryer, and using PVC to act as a guide in bending the plastic. I've read it can get pretty tricky, so have plenty of scrap to practice...
  14. R

getting coraline algae started

I totally agree with all previous comments and suggestions. even the warnings to be careful what you wish for! but especially the ones about being patient...young jedi! -RY
  15. R

New to the group

welcome! -RY