Recent content by neebs

1. N

Aqua Illumination Prime or Hydra

All, Would really appreciate some help with my new build. I'm moving from my RSM 250 to a Cadlight Artisan II 2015 125 G - http://www.cadlights.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=61_62&products_id=314 The tank is a piano white finish and I want my LED lights to match. To this end, i...
  2. N

Please Help - 2 lights not working in my RSM 250

Don't know why but two of my lights in my tank stopped working earlier this month. I didn't think it was a big deal, but many corals are starting to die and this is having a negative chain effect. I've had my RSM 250 for 3 years so I assume its not under warranty. However, I don't know where...
  3. N

RSM 250 Phosban Reactor - What do I put in it?

I have a Two Little Fishies Phosban (Phosphate Removal) Reactor 150 and I used to put Chemi-pure in it. Its time for a change.... Do other people have this and use it with their RSM 250? What media do they use? Does anyone use nitra-guard? Thanks!
  4. N

Too much flow??

Purple digi
  5. N

Too much flow??

Thanks! you can see the mili a couple of years ago in basically the same location looking back my lps seemed to be doing much better.... also not sure what you mean by what is on top of the coral... I don't think there is anything.
  6. N

Supplementary LEDs? Best route for RSM 250?

I'm thinking about doing the same, but how do you run the wires out behind the plastic cover without opening a gap to let moisture and salt in? tks
  7. N

Too much flow??

Need a little help here. For years my SPS has been doing great, but my LPS has not. I've had lots of chalices whittle away. My touches and hammers don't really extend, and I have a few brains in a friend's tank recovering.... I spoke to someone and they blamed it on the flow of my tank. Have...
  8. N

Neeb's RSM 250

Thanks. Getting the itch to make a change again..
  9. N

Neeb's RSM 250

Updated pic... as you can see my mili and digi really grew from those 2-3 inch frags!!
  10. N

Cpe

Thanks Tok... Presumably you used one bag?
  11. N

Cpe

Does anyone use other media in their media racks... Or is CPE And Purigen the best stuff?
  12. N

Neeb's RSM 250

Finally picked up the media rack and the light.. Hope to replicate the set up tokalosh has with the chaeto. After which I will seed with Copepods - manderin goby her I come!
  13. N

Neeb's RSM 250

Thanks. That is helpful. Do u have a mandarin goby? Confused as to whether keeping the cheato will provide for food for Copepods or wheather I have to dose phyto?
  14. N

Neeb's RSM 250

Finally the damsels are gone ... After 6 long months of torture.
  15. N

cheato for RSM250?

Wow. That's a lot. How often do u trim down growth?