Recent content by kfra

1. kfra

Do you name your fish?

we only named our purple firefish and her name is Belle
  2. kfra

How many tanks do you have?

i have 4 with water including the tank with ghost shrimp for the sea horses, then there is the qt tank. But i also have 4 other tanks set up for lizards and a tortus.
  3. kfra

aptasia out of control

i just got my joes juice saturday, Worked great. would recomend it to anyone.
  4. kfra

unbelievable offer!

how much is shipping
  5. kfra

First Coral in a long time

I have to agree with fidojoe, I haven't been able to glue a shroom to a rock either by just drying them. I have always let it sit in the sand a few days until it gets attached and then glue it. If your able to do it wooddood how long do you keep it out of the tank. I have tried to keep it out as...
  6. kfra

Good morning Rs

Hey jeepers, 51 degree's here right now. rain in the forcast. can't wait i will be in your town next wednesday. Keep your chin up everything will turn out in the long run.
  7. kfra

Ultra Violet Sterilizers

I also agree. A skimmer first. Then a uv, I think the clarity of the water looking from end to end is much better with the uv. I have run one for about a year and will never go without again. Welcome to RS also. you will find the people here are looking out for your and your tanks best interests.
  8. kfra

Hello...I'm new here....

Welcome jodi and edonatto, glad to have you here. and great looking tank jodi keep up the nice work
  9. kfra

star fish? good or bad

I have found one more. I also put him in the 20gal with the seahorse. Rather be safe than sorry. Thanks everyone
  10. kfra

star fish? good or bad

I just found this little guy on the wall of my tank. do i keep or not?
  11. kfra

what to do

I think the 125. right next to the 65 that is ont top of the 55. just my opinion. but who am i.
  12. kfra

Bristle Worms

Cheeks, I love that picture, Makes me want to catch some of mine and go Fishing in my tank. LOL
  13. kfra

UV Sterilizer VS No UV Sterilizer

Have run a Uv for about a year. Wouldn't be without it. Have had no problems as i did before i got it.
  14. kfra

Levels of expertise at reefkeeping

I think after 1.5yrs I am still a beginner. have read alot (my brain hurts). Have 2 tanks both are doing great. but I still have so much to learn.