Good morning Rs

Well for once i get to start this thread. Actualy its good night for me. Its a beautiful morning 70 or so degres all ready. Our one week of spring has passed us by allready, next week it will time for the 100+ temps

Ive got a long day a head of me tomarrow. Taking my latest dead fish to the LFS tomarrow to look at the gils and scales under a microscope to test for parasite or diease. If that turns up positive then there will be some major renoivation on my sysems. The UV filter didt work for toght i frogot to by 1 part and im in no shape to drive to the 24 hour HD store to pick up a reducer bushing and some PCP cement.

Ive fliped floped back and forth so many times on what to do with my 220. Redo the reef or go fish only with copper to stop the deaths.???. im just going to sleep on it ad decide in the morning.

Good night/ morning
Dane

sw_addicted

wow it started early again so good morning its 50 and windy here. The only thing I have tank related is to blow detritis from my rocks and clean the filters and skimmer today. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Montanareefer

Has been struck by the ban stick
Good Morning Everyone!

Well here I am up very early and was looking for the cat so as not to step on him but of coarse he is not here anymore. Going to be tough for awhile.

Tank Related: Just waiting for more pics to pop up over at RF to see more progress on the new tank.

It is a +25 degrees right now and will be in the 50's today. Have a great day all!:)

wooddood

the wood dude
mornin all! supposed to be around 50 here today so thats good. lots if work today, have to hookup a ro system for debbies mom and dad this morning and then work on our house and hook up the new lights for the 120 so busy day for me. tank related everything looks great. hope everyone has a great day.

Gina

RS STAFF
Good Morning All!
Didn't sleep well last night. Maybe I can get a nap in today. Cold out right now and hoping it warms up a little. Nothing to do tank related well, except for top off.

Everyone have a great day and stay safe.

kfra

Hey jeepers,
51 degree's here right now. rain in the forcast. can't wait i will be in your town next wednesday.
Keep your chin up everything will turn out in the long run.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
Good Morning!!

Today is yard work day! But this afternoon, i'll do my weekly water change on the tank so i need to get some DI water from the LFS... The sand is getting a bit thin so I'll be adding some new southdown on top of it. I like to keep about 1 - 1 1/2 inches. :)

kennerd

Hooray for tax season! I get to spend yet another beautiful day ignoring the sun.

Contemplating over this morning's awful cup of coffee (the good coffee maker frizzled out), I came to the conclusion that today would be much more enjoyable, were I able to sit on the couch all day and watch a Muppett Show marathon.

Maxx

I came to the conclusion that today would be much more enjoyable, were I able to sit on the couch all day and watch a Muppett Show marathon.
I would LOVE to see a Muppet Show marathon!!! Have they burned all the episodes to DVD yet? Between the the two old guys in the balcony, and Benson Honeydew and Beeker, I was howling w/ laughter. Need to find those if I can, even though my girlfriend would think I was nuts.
Nick