Recent content by jubbers

1. jubbers

Honorably discharged from the Delta Force and back to the US of A

Hello, Sorry I have been out of town enjoying some scenery. Thank You for the all the thank-you's. Everyone have a great 4th and please go blow something up as I know I will be.
  2. jubbers

Thank You Frank. It is great to be back
  3. jubbers

His "dad" must be wikihow. If his brother "tried" to join the Delta Force and his dad is in it..Then why would use such a unreliable source such as wikihow? Wikihow does not give one expert power or the ground to disrespect someone.
  4. jubbers

You are entitled to your opinion. I do not post personal pictures online. I do not feel the need to post any pictures online to justify what has happened. There are always conspiracy theorists out there.
  5. jubbers

Thank You Quentin! I sure am living it to the fullest. Thanks for clearing that up for him too. Glad everyone is so appreciative for our men and women in the military.
  6. jubbers

Yes, that is correct I did receive a Purple Heart. I don't understand what you do not "buy" and the "mockery".
  7. jubbers

Good Luck! There are plenty of metals to earn. No one really hopes for a Purple Heart since it is due to injury. It is a very honorable medal to have; but, just do not make that your goal. A good goal would be to receive a Medal of Honor.
  8. jubbers

Glad you liked my quote! Thank you for the help! I am actually enrolling into school shortly and I am going to study Psychology! I just need to conquer the five stages of grief to get over the PTSD. I also need to realize most of the fears I am having now are unrealistic and the reality is it...
  9. jubbers

160th? Looks like you are interested in air born. I was a ground unit/sniper. Most of the time I had to take out my targets in close combat with bare hands or knife. Also, do not go into it with the attitude of "I am sure I will endure the pain you felt." Go into it with a highly motivated and...
  10. jubbers

Don't ever give up! Push him to try again. The wiki how isn't completely accurate. The las part in that really hit the nail on the head however: "Be 110% Eveyday , every second , and in every way." This is very true.
  11. jubbers

Thank You for all the information. I will check into some of these and hopefully make a visit. I am sure you won't find hot dry sand there!
  12. jubbers

I can't reveal too many details since what I did was strictly covert. But, I can give a "general" statement. I was deployed and waiting some where in Syria waiting for a target to show. I waited two days to take care of target with a high powered rifle. Did not have a good vantage point to do...
  13. jubbers

lighting intense enough?

this thread cracks me up
  14. jubbers

where can you buy a mated pair of clowns?

Yeah, it is actually going good now.