Recent content by jpond210

1. J

Shallow Rimless Build

Are you sure its cigarettes they are smoking in there? Could be seaweed.
  2. J

How to Cut down a Glass Aquarium

I was just searching for this the other day. Great thread. I want to cut down 50g.
  3. J

20g long

Thanks. I can't wait for it to grow out some. I'm getting pretty good growth already.
  4. J

20g long

I can add pics now
  5. J

Current USA Orbit Marine Aquarium LED Light

Also here's some photos of my tank with 2x current USA LEDs.
  6. J

Shallow Rimless Build

Nice setup
  7. J

help on breeding clownfish

I have a premium snowflake and a snow onyx. I can't wait until the start spawning.
  8. J

Hey there!

Welcome to the hobby. I would return the anemone. You should let your tank get more established before adding one. If it dies and your not around it will nuke your tank.
  9. J

They work good. Just keep them cranked all the way up. I keep sps at the top. You might want some supplemental lighting. I wired 5 Crees and use aluminum tubing for heat disperse. I just zip tied it between the 2 current fixtures.
  10. J

20g long

I just joined here. I wanted to share a few pics of my 20g long but I don't have enough posts. Here's a list of my setup. -2x Current USA orbits marine LED's -1 diy luxeon 5x royal blues -Marineland c-160 running carbon and filter floss -Jebao wp10 wavemaker -Korlia powerhead (forgot the size)...
  11. J

I use 2 fixtures over my 20g long. I keep my softies and LPs down low and sps up high. I have got growth in all my coral. It started to bleach some ZOA's I had up high.