Recent content by jgoldwood

1. jgoldwood

Lots for sale, Includes light, skimmers, fans, etc.

Tek and eshopps skimmer are also sold. Open to offers on the rest.
  2. jgoldwood

Fans are sold. Also, I forgot an item. I have a JBJ Arctica 1/15 hp Chiller available, that is in perfect shape. It was used for less than 2 months, and I have since sold the tank so I do not need it anymore. I'd prefer someone local on this, but would entertain shipping if there are offers...
  3. jgoldwood

Instead of a bunch of classified threads, I thought I’d list everything I have in one collective posting. I’ll entertain all offers on all items listed. Any questions, please feel free to get ahold of me. Thanks! Tek 36" 6x39W High-Output T5HO fixture - $245 shipped The ballasts in the...
  4. jgoldwood

JBJ Nano Cube 28

Glad to see you are back into saltwater tanks. What lights/hood are you using?
  5. jgoldwood

FS: 36" 6x39W Tek Light T5 (with Advance Ballasts), Includes bulbs, splash guard, etc

For sale is a Tek 36" 6x39W High-Output T5 fixture. The ballasts in the fixture are Advance, which seem to be favored over some of the other ballasts that are found in some lights. Also, the fixture includes a splash guard, hanging kit, and an extra 4 channel Advance ballast. Also included with...
  6. jgoldwood

Brand New Advanced Acrylics Aquarium Sump 24x16x16

Hello. This is the sump that I am integrating into my 40 breeder setup, and I have another one for sale. This item is brand new. As expected from John at Advanced Acrylics, the work is outstanding. Here are the specs for the unit: 24x16x16 1/4" Sump Includes a Rubble/liverock section, a...
  7. jgoldwood

Need a clown cherry picker.

8. jgoldwood

Mag 12 with 40 breeder

Hello, all. I am real close to finally having my 40 breeder up and running. I have a question about flow, however, and if I have too much. I am going to have 2 3/4" returns from my sump and have a new Mag 12 that I was thinking of using. Is this too much for that sized tank? Thanks.
  9. jgoldwood

First time JBJ Nanocube HQI 28g

What do you mean "fit in the back"? All you need room for is a float switch and a return hose. JBJ is a popular one, and I have liked using my Reefkeeper Lite for an auto top off. Did you look at the eshopps HOB skimmers? I have the eshopps PSK-75 and have fairly good luck with it. I had...
  10. jgoldwood

WTB: 28G Nano-Cube Hood ... HQI or LED

Hello, all. Does anyone happen to have a HQI or LED hood for the 28 gallon Nano-cube? I am looking to replace my CF hood. Thanks!
  11. jgoldwood

Anyone need anything made out of pyrex?

I'm definitely interested in some feeders when you are able to start making things again.
  12. jgoldwood

RO/DI suggestions?

My new Typhoon III Extreme should be here Friday. I might have to get with you if I have any issues.
  13. jgoldwood

Overkill to Chill 28 gal. Nano Cube HQI?

JBJ Arctica 1/15 for my 28G should be here today. Running a sunpod on the tank I need the chiller - temps up to 82 the other day.
  14. jgoldwood

FS: 40 breeder, Tek 6x36" 39W, Reef Octopus Skimmer,...

It is the 4 - rated for up to 100 gallons I believe. Thanks again.