FS: 40 breeder, Tek 6x36" 39W, Reef Octopus Skimmer,...

jgoldwood

Hey, guys. Because of the 28G that I just picked up yesterday, I am thinking about aborting the project that I had underway to pay for a few things I want to add to the new 28G. I have a Aqueon 40 breeder, Reef Octopus 4 (100 Gallon) In Sump Needle Wheel Protein Skimmer w/ Bubble Plate, and a TEK 6x36" 39 T5HO Fixture with hanging kit and mounting legs. Everything is brand new and complete. It'd be great to find someone that wants it all, but I'd be willing to separate. Also, it'd be great to find someone local to avoid shipping charges - I'm in NE Indiana, zip code 46725. Below is what I'm looking for out of everything:

Aqueon 40B - $75
Reef Octopus Skimmer - $150
TEK fixture and accessories - $300

Thanks!

jgoldwood

Hey, Silver. I do not have any photos currently, as it is still sealed up in the original packaging. A link to the skimmer can be found HERE. If anyone is serious about it I can take it out of the packaging and get actual photos. Thank you for the interest!

Hey, Silver. I do not have any photos currently, as it is still sealed up in the original packaging. A link to the skimmer can be found HERE. If anyone is serious about it I can take it out of the packaging and get actual photos. Thank you for the interest!

Is it the 4,6,or 8? If its new in the box then there is no need to open it. :et me see what i have going on next week. I have a lot going on this week.