Recent content by harveymeister

1. harveymeister

ATO In RSM250

If you can't find it, I will report a link when I get home sent from my HTC DNA using Tapatalk 4
  2. harveymeister

ATO In RSM250

Hey there. Take a look at my Harveymeister RSM 250 thread. You can see how I had my 250 setup. sent from my HTC DNA using Tapatalk 4
  3. harveymeister

Red Sea Max S-400 Top-up System

I have a chiller on my 500. I have read that if you are going to be away for longer than a couple of days, you can add an additional ATO with 5gal attached to the sump to take over once the internal ATO empties so you do not risk losing too much water. Also, shutting off the light will help cut...
  4. harveymeister

Harveymeister's RSM S-500

The rest of the tank is doing great! My Frags are really kicking off nicely. I will get some updated pics soon. sent from my HTC Razor using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  5. harveymeister

Dave's RSM 500

Tank is looking great!!! Love the rockscape.
  6. harveymeister

Danny's white RSM S-400

I have my pump sitting on a rubber pad to keep it quiet. It seems to be working perfectly.
  7. harveymeister

I fed him 3-4 times a day. He was eating Mysis like crazy. I also gave him Cyclopese. Not sure what happened to him. sent from my HTC Razor using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  8. harveymeister

Tok's RSM 250

Congrats on TOTM!!!!! You deserve it. sent from my HTC Razor using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  9. harveymeister

MDK's S650

I have been having the same issue with mine. I find that it runs a couple of days just fine and then it overflows the collection cup and 2-ltr bottle I use for the drain. I started putting the bottle into return pump chamber so if it does overflow, at least it is not all over the house. I will...
  10. harveymeister

Sorry I have been away for a while, real life kicked into high gear lately. I have some bad news, I came home the other day to find my Anthias dead. I am not sure what happened. I gave him a place to hide and feel safe, and he was eating great. It was a real disappointment. I was really hoping...
  11. harveymeister

Thanks!!! This is one cool fish. I am taking it very slowly with him. I am going to put it into the DT in a small QT tank so the other fish can see him and get used to him being there. That should take the stress off of him once he is in the main tank with the other fish. Right now he is eating...
  12. harveymeister

Tell me about it. They drew the member tickets before the standard raffle tickets. When you win the member raffle, you get your pick of live/dry goods outside of the main prize for the evening (which can be an RO unit, skimmer, ATO or something along those lines). When my girlfriend won, she was...
  13. harveymeister

I have been asked what kind of fish this is. It is a Borbonius Anthias. Not a cheap fish. I got lucky and won it at our club meeting. It is such a catch, that I was getting offers to buy it before my girlfriend even sat down from picking it out. I think I will keep him.....LOL!!!
  14. harveymeister

Just a quick update. This fish seems to be doing great. I haven't seen anything wrong with him, and he is eating up a storm. I am thinking of keeping him in QT till Friday. What do you all think?
  15. harveymeister

MDK, I used regular air tubing. It takes a little work, but you can get it into the output hole for the skimmer.