Recent content by Free2talk429

1. F

First nano tank

Got the love sand in rockscape in place and water cycling. I've decided to use fluval cycle for the first time.
  2. F

3 triggers 1 tank

Here is an update on the triggers. So far they all get along with each other even seen them bring each other food(still processing that one!!!) I did have a death tho I am not sure who or what but my raccoon butterfly was fine one minute and dead the next I have my suspicions it was the clown...
  3. F

3 triggers 1 tank

Believe me I am aware of the clean up crew being hunted , I think I spend more on snails than anything else lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. F

3 triggers 1 tank

200 gallon, Koran angel , yellow tang, coral beauty, raccoon butterfly, 2 clarkii clown fish, 6 line wrasse, clean up crew Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. F

3 triggers 1 tank

Although almost every forum and resource don't recommend housing certain triggers together, I didn't listen and rescued a niger trigger along with a clown trigger and housed them with my huma huma trigger. All 3 triggers are still relatively small 2-3". As of right now I have not had any issues...
  6. F

First nano tank

Is a power head needed for this size tank?
  7. F

Copepods & Rotifers?

I'm curious when establishing a new tank would it be benificial to add pods before livestock? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. F

First nano tank

What would y'all recommend for starting a nano tank ? To help with cycling? Prepare water for optimal coral growth?
  9. F

180 gallon tank

I agree on getting rid of the damsel I just can't seem to catch them to save my life. I have ran into a problem keeping certain corals , that's why I'm converting this into a fish only tank and starting up a reef tank for corals. Eventually years down the road we will be creating a 10' x4'x3'...
  10. F

First nano tank

just orderd the fluval sea evo 13.5 gallon. I went ahead and orderd the ps2 mini protein skimmer along with a 50watt submersible heater. I haven't quite decided on what type of rockscape I wanna do or what fish I want to put in it. I do know I want to make it a reef tank with a variety of...
  11. F

180 gallon tank

I'm new to this forum, I've only been in the hobby for a few years now. I started with a 55 gallon and moved up to a 180 gallon. It's been running for about a year now. Any criticism is welcome that's how we learn.
  12. F

Ramie's Fluval Evo Aquarium 13.5g

Following I recently purchased this tank along with the protein skimmer, did you figure out how to get skimmer set up?