Recent content by FF337

1. F

FF337's 180 gallon build - Augusta, GA

This will be the day I sell it all. Game will be complete :rougiem:
  2. F

Kickin Chicken sounds great right now. OR the rest of those wings from the mexican place. They are incredible. I can't wait to see this tank in its prime. I can only hope it looks half as nice as yours.
  3. F

Reggie....Shhhhh. She might be reading this. Well. Where do I start? I am only waiting on a T5 ballast to kick this thing off. Also, I am waiting for a friend to bring over his pod farms (Gutter guard zip tied into a cylinder, filled with rubble and seeded with pods) He has 3 that is slap...
  4. F

I need to get this super glue gel info down right

Dollar store. 3 tubes for a buck. I personally like the thick stuff in the bottle from brs for 6 bucks I think . The tube continues to dispense after you quit squeezing.
  5. F

College football

Had a blast. First game. We were about 500 yards from the stadium while we were tailgating. I told Sandy that the women were hideous. She tried to slap me. I'll be going again. Maybe season tickets next year.
  6. F

College football

Going to the Carolina vs east Carolina tomorrow. I like Carolina, Alabama, Arkansas, Notre Dame, W. Virginia. But USC is my homeslice.
  7. F

Reggie's 120g Stony Reef

Naw she had a bad day and wanted someone to talk to. I bought her a birthday cake milkshake. I forgot to give you that.poison ivy.scrub. mineral spirits work great to get the urushiol off. Anywho back on topic. Sorry to hijack. It will happen again.
  8. F

Reggie's 120g Stony Reef

Gb = golf ball. You know that little white ball you pounded out of every horrible lie imaginable and still shot par. Lol
  9. F

I got a house built in 1982. Needs a roof. Your welcome to come touch that fine piece of 80s era history all you want. Ill even wait till its cooler outside and ill remove the shingles. :)
  10. F

Reggie's 120g Stony Reef

Where's the pic of the pm, the rd, the gb
  11. F

And Bryan. He comes to my house. Rearranged my rock, got half way done and quit. What a guy!!!
  12. F

ahhh that's the lucky fella with an instant sps collection. You definately got the better of that deal. I have a couple pieces here and there that look pretty decent. :)
  13. F

Incredible work. Can't argue that.
  14. F

Left out a few pictures.
  15. F

Thanks for the kind words. I will try not to disappoint. Can't wait to add the coral. Here are a few pictures of a couple that were taken a couple months ago. http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/reef-chronicles/78383-ff337-pics.html