College football

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Do I need to say go state?

Although we looked terrible, I've gotta Bill-eve!

Tru2nr

Well i just checked cora and its un the same place as last year so ill most likely be there. If u decide to go def pm me so we can meet up

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

For sure i'll pm you bunch of us folk from up north talkin about comin down....they have a bar at the swap?

...Food, beer, salt needed can only afford two...i'll buy food next week i'm a reefaholic

soco

Na i wish hahah juat food im pretty sure

reeferman

hey Matt,i see youre a Miiiiichigan fan.i probably shouldnt tell you i went to Appalachian State! hi hi ha yikas!

Tru2nr

Na i wish hahah juat food im pretty sure

You'll have to come up here for the LEAR club swap...last year they had a bar ;)

...Food, beer, salt needed can only afford two...i'll buy food next week i'm a reefaholic

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
I'm finding myself hating the thread I started.

..........rarely am I speechless

reeferman

sorry buddy!didnt mean to dredge up painful memories.App St has sent many a Wolverine fans to therapy.

Tru2nr

Hey Matt........O.H.

FF337

Going to the Carolina vs east Carolina tomorrow.

I like Carolina, Alabama, Arkansas, Notre Dame, W. Virginia. But USC is my homeslice.

reeferman

ive been to one Gamecocks game,its hilarious to see an old lady holding up a sign that reads
"nobody can beat our cocks!" gotta love that big chicken mascot Cocky!
have fun and be safe Joseph

FF337

Had a blast. First game. We were about 500 yards from the stadium while we were tailgating. I told Sandy that the women were hideous. She tried to slap me.

I'll be going again. Maybe season tickets next year.

MARSHALL1

Has been struck by the ban stick
Hello Every One !!!
Dear I much like to play football. I was a good player of Football. So after a long period now I am going to start a business in the market that is about football and its match part and all other sports.